**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why is Spiderman stealth a good champ?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have him as 5* 2/5 , unduped, and so far I just don't get why he is considered one of the best skill champs, his evade barely works, not like Starkey , he does not hit hard , unless you activate the crits prefight? So I am wondering why people prefer him to , for example hit monkey? Maybe I am missing something, any user can explain the benefits vs for example stark Spiderman? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    He has great damage, even without the crit pre-fight. He also has easy and reliable access to slow which is helpful for countering evade and unstoppable.
  • Options
    Does he needs to be dupe? So far I don't dig the damage, to me looks normal , compared to hit monkey he hits on the weak side. Also hit monkey counters evade
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
    He also does not need his dupe. He does have more of a specific way of playing him though
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer, will give it another try
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    His ramp up is incredibly fast. The flash bang prefight is standard so you don’t have to select it to start with it. You can get your passive fury going in two fast combos and can keep it up for the rest of the fight if you keep dexing, but you can still refresh it if you need to. With the sp1 if you didn’t already use an evade, your passive precision basically makes you hit constant crits. So that plus your passive furies gives you a lot of damage, very quickly, helping you finish fights fast. He’s not the same as sparky for sure, as he does not have that evade chance without the spider sense passive. So they both have value, just depends on your playstyle whether or not you find them more effective for you.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    He was a top tier champ for a hot second, but the stubborn global in AW neuters him. Oh, his utility also relies on activating prefight abilities. Thats been bugged for ages so when it really counts there's a decent chance you'll end up with the wrong prefight loaded and get wrecked.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Any one else seeing these threads as closed?
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    He is easy top 3 skill champ.

The key comes to understanding when and how you use his charges and how to activate his buffs/passives.

Best is to watch some YT videos that explain it :)
  • Options
    I honestly prefer starky but stealth is great in all aspects.
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

He has a specific rotation you have to follow to get the most damage out of him. People also like his utility to get rid of buffs like unstoppable. The most common rotation is sp1 sp2. On sp1 you gain a pretty lengthy precision buff which gives you a better chance to crit on any attack. This can be stacked. Sp2 gives you a long fury which can be really effective when combined with prescision and the debuff on your L4. You can reload these debuffs through sp3 as well.

How do you stack it? when I go for a second sp 1 in a row, it just refreshes.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

He has a specific rotation you have to follow to get the most damage out of him. People also like his utility to get rid of buffs like unstoppable. The most common rotation is sp1 sp2. On sp1 you gain a pretty lengthy precision buff which gives you a better chance to crit on any attack. This can be stacked. Sp2 gives you a long fury which can be really effective when combined with prescision and the debuff on your L4. You can reload these debuffs through sp3 as well.

How do you stack it? when I go for a second sp 1 in a row, it just refreshes.
    If you're fighting a sinister six character (I think), you get a permanent precision. His sp1 precision can't stack