**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Decisions Decisions.... (read the post before you vote)

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m currently having another thought about which champ to rank up. My 3 main People I’m thinking of are Sasquatch Sym Supreme and Mysterio. My main focuses rn are the variants I can take all to R4 and maybe even R5 I just need a little guidance. I’m leaning towards Sasquatch cause he can do multiple variants

Decisions Decisions.... (read the post before you vote) 58 votes

Sasquatch
48%
MillybearMasterdux10or_StrongRaichu626RockyshockyRookiieDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_H3t3rTripleURaknor89AATTKsp_2099TSR6225MasterpuffTheInfintyRenaxqqMainzelΜιKEDigletGaming 28 votes
Mysterio
5%
Blackshadow0203JoshKosh557thegetupkid 3 votes
Symbiotie Supreme
46%
FrostySpicyslicerLvernon151greatbeardMoot4LifewvonkAleorNapaHeroWozzy101EtjamaMrBanksOGAvengerGreekhitDarkDuelistCapdevilasebTwistedTalentzJragonMaster170GiuliameijNewWorldWill3808 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Sasquatch
    Sasquatch for v2 and v5, mysterio for v3 and v6 and SS for some tough paths in V5. Aren't the best options for variants imho.

Sentinel is useful for v2, v3 and v6. Variant king. I hope you pull him soon
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    AATT said:

Sasquatch for v2 and v5, mysterio for v3 and v6 and SS for some tough paths in V5. Aren't the best options for variants imho.

Sentinel is useful for v2, v3 and v6. Variant king. I hope you pull him soon

Variant king is venom. V2,V5 and V6. V5> V3 because of better rewards.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Symbiotie Supreme
    Sym supreme has more things he can do. That’s including variants, act 6, and abyss
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Symbiotie Supreme
    I would still go him, you can beat more stuff with Sym then get rank up resources for Sassy
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Sasquatch
    Alright thanks for the advice y’all I’ve made my mind up. Sasquatch will be my next R4
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Symbiotie Supreme
    Sym Supreme for future proofing your account, but Sasquatch if you enjoy playing Sasquatch.
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    Sasquatch
    Sasquatch covers more variants but for everything else I can recommend Sym supreme