Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Jubilee tokens

I really do not know if my math is wrong or what but am I missing any tokens, I’ve been doing the shards and catalyst one since the start?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    You'll get 8 more next week!
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

You'll get 8 more next week!

Yes I know but what I mean is I’ve done 20 run through and only have 1 token left when I should have 4?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    You probably ran a few of the 2 stamp quests instead of the 3 stamp ones. That would explain the absence of tokens.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

You probably ran a few of the 2 stamp quests instead of the 3 stamp ones. That would explain the absence of tokens.

I did explain I have only been doing the 3 stamp ones strictly to maximise rewards.

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 638 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Would it be possible to receive an extra token for the players who have tested a line or made a wrong choice?