**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do you explain playing MCOC? (Fancilly)

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
I'm part of an international team of 30 people that work together to finish missions and clear obstacles on a weekly/monthly basis in order to keep progressing for the benefits of the team.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Team of 5 and their leader aide their villainous over-lords as they explore the battlerealm.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    I use my skills, which I have been perfecting for years, to precisely counter any opponent I face in order to gain access to chance-based resources, that might give me more means to progress
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    On a day to day basis I utilize my proper thinking to proper allocate resources in order to help myself.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Me with my team of marvel heroes and villains go on an adventure where we overcome different adversaries and elder gods.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 676 ★★★
    I twiddle my thumbs and mind-slave heroes and villains alike into battling for my selfish interests in progress and aspirations for more titles and rewards...
  • Options
    SuperAlex102SuperAlex102 Posts: 6
    I can avoid interacting with my family simply by pretending to defeat villains and hero’s in a fantasy universe. Plus I get to virtually hang out with Shinobi :)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    I’m part of a gang and we **** stuff up. We have gang wars. These other gangs don’t want it with us, me and my gang are about that life.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I like marvel. This game has marvel characters. I know you’ve heard of iron man, but he sucks in this game. The most op characters here are instead obscure marvel characters that you’ve never heard of.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,654 ★★★★★
    I play mortal kombat with marvel characters and yell “I ****ing swiped first!” when I get wrecked
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

I like marvel. This game has marvel characters. I know you’ve heard of iron man, but he sucks in this game. The most op characters here are instead obscure marvel characters that you’ve never heard of.

like quake and ghost
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    MCOC Marvel contest of crack babies