**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use for these problem fights in 6.2?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m planning on doing my completion run of 6.2 in the next few weeks so I’ve been looking at the easy paths and bosses and there are three fights that I don’t know who to use as a counter. These are the Dormammu mini boss in 6.3.1 (he’s unavoidable), the gwenpool in 6.2.5 with 200% power gain and the node were she does sp1, sp2, and then sp3 in order, and then the magik in 6.2.6 with 100% power gain. I’ll post my roster. The main problem with all these fights is I don’t have a power control champion or hood to go with ghost. What do you guys suggest that I do?

Oh and I’m going to upgrade that 6* ghost today. I felt like I should mention that because some people might say something.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Turn off dex for dormamu and i think youll be fine. Guardian for gwenpool or ghost with hood. For Magik you might just have to push through it I don't know. I haven't done these quests yet so my advice is definitely not better than others.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I HATED that gwenpool cuz I had not power control champ or my white whale ghost. You can just use ghost and hood. And magik shouldn't be a problem with Ghost either I think but I just used AA
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099 is your power control champ.
    For dormammu don't dex and use champs that don't proc buffs and you will be fine.
    You can slow play magik with havok as he has awesome energy resistance.
    For gwenpool I think punisher will be good or you could tank sp3 with fury.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

One thing to remember is that the halth pools of champs are not that high in 6.2. so bursting down with high dpH champs is always a choice.nick should work for magik with 4 light and buffer helath

I saved my first life for void in case im too slow to purify it. And also I used nick for like 5fights so I wouldn't recommend.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool and Magik power gain fights can be easily done by Punisher2099, though it’s good to rank him at r3 or even r4.
    For Gwenpool you can also use Stark Spidey and taunt her to prevent her sp3.
    For Dormammu use your Wasp and nuke by him playing aggressively and not retreating so you won’t trigger dexterity.
    Alternatively turn off dexterity mastery.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @Sarvanga1_ and @Greekhit i could take p2099 up to rank 3 with a rank up gem but I have no tech t4cc because my tech roster is way better than any other class. I was thinking he wouldn’t work because of that. Do you still suggest I use him?
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Havok can be an option for magik since he has good energy resistance.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think havok could work for that gwenpool since he has power gain and the plasma detonations sorta bypass plot armor
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Sarvanga1_ and @Greekhit i could take p2099 up to rank 3 with a rank up gem but I have no tech t4cc because my tech roster is way better than any other class. I was thinking he wouldn’t work because of that. Do you still suggest I use him?

First reach 6.2.5 and if you still don't get a better power control champ. I would say punisher is good enough to deserve a gem.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 526 ★★★
    Claire can do those fights. Stay on curse of poison and keep launching special 2’s. If you do your combos right, you can keep chaining them. She is who I use on all or nothing nodes.