**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ArcAngel Bug??

When up against Jubilee in Cav monthly arc angel is being affected by ability accuracy reduction from the node and is unable to parry stun .

Why is that? ArcAngel has always been immune to ability accuracy reduction. Be it from a debuff or from someone like Domino. Only champ that seems to bypass this is Collector level threats. So what is happening here?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    This is a known bug. @Kill_Grey tried to get it fixed for months.
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, here to assure you that we are aware of this and our team is working on getting this fixed! Thanks for your patience and understanding :)

Along with OR, Fury, Ghost and iPhone 12 issues ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, here to assure you that we are aware of this and our team is working on getting this fixed! Thanks for your patience and understanding :)

Other than iPhone 12 issues (I haven't seen threads on them), all of those have been acknowledged. Why do you keep acting if they haven't?
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86

Kabam Boo said:

Other than iPhone 12 issues (I haven't seen threads on them), all of those have been acknowledged. Why do you keep acting if they haven't?
    Because acknowledging them doesn't mean they are fixed. Prime example! OR thats been acknowledged at least 3/4 months ago! Same for Ghost, Fury ect. I need my champs that ive spent time, money and items acquiring working. It shouldn't take months.
    The iPhone 12 issues been going on at least two months and yes its been acknowledged but only after a exhausting process. Check the posts on it, almost unplayable at times. Your champs don't block or hold block, just dash in at opponents to get smacked ect. I had a support team member, 14th email after the usual faff uninstall app, wifi, old iPhone 12 responses, tell me I've lost the ability to time parry’s after 5.5 years of playing that style. All of the above and the other numerous bugs are costing units, Items and resources. The community spent fortunes over the holiday period and gifting event. I can guarantee you one thing, if we woke up tomorrow and OR light attacks were dealing 50k damage a tick it would be fixed straight away, before lunch.
    Ive almost played this game since the start and the status quo does ebb and flow. The game is fairly poor at the moment. It will come back but we just need more communication. It get acknowledged and the you don't hear about it again.