**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stamps not counted

for
I have 12 stamps still they are not counted in solo events of side quests.

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    wht do u mean not counted. Isnt the stamps u got collected while it was on previous set of objectives? U have to collect them again for the new one.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    If you grinded them out before the objectives reset last week, then they won't be counted.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Why is everyone so confused by this?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Probably because the legendary stamps do carry over towards the t5cc objective, but the others didn't. Also, because the tokens carry over and can be used anytime.

Kabam made this way harder than it needed to be for a simple side quest and some people did get confused from it
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    if folks would just look at how long objectives last OR read the mail theyd know how this works... they were very clear from the out about this, it's split into two halves of the month.
  • DamageDamage Posts: 9

Probably because the legendary stamps do carry over towards the t5cc objective, but the others didn't. Also, because the tokens carry over and can be used anytime.

Kabam made this way harder than it needed to be for a simple side quest and some people did get confused from it

Definitely a victim of that here. I know some are saying "read the mail" but honestly after all this time, never had an event that was broken down into weeks during the month. I usually wait til later to catch up on these as I'm always stuck between AQ, trying to finish EQ, then also trying to catch up on (now finally took out GM) act 6. As a result I'm now out of the chance to get that T5CC shard crystal 😭
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Damage said:

Definitely a victim of that here. I know some are saying "read the mail" but honestly after all this time, never had an event that was broken down into weeks during the month. I usually wait til later to catch up on these as I'm always stuck between AQ, trying to finish EQ, then also trying to catch up on (now finally took out GM) act 6. As a result I'm now out of the chance to get that T5CC shard crystal 😭
    You aren’t locked out of the T5cc (unless you used tons of tokens on the lower difficulties or haven’t been doing the mutant quest) you just missed out on some rewards from the first half of the month.