New alliance wars extremely disheartening

Hello,

Pardon my language if it gets rough as I type.
I am extremely upset with the new war. A few reasons:
1) completely ignores skill. Ss following the text will prove.
2) pay to win strongly supported. No penalty for playing this game bad. Essentially putting lower caliber players in upper tiers just because they spend.
3) alliance members quitting before placing hurts enough to cost a win.

Now here are the screen shots
kpo52riu50h7.png
9se6orqqdmlg.png

We as 29 players, cleared all 3 maps 100% with 76 deaths.
Other team cleared 100% with 30 players and 129 deaths.
This is 53 deaths more. Almost equal to extra 20 people playing.

So, essentially we should have won as we had higher skill and did fairly better than them.

But we lost, as according to new war, 29 people outperforming 30 isn't enough. Dying less than 50 deaths compared to other team isn't enough. Because missing a 30 gave us less diversity and rating, we lose, as there are no negative points for playing bad and having no skill.
A team of bloody morons can win this aw every time if you have money to spend.

Would appreciate a response as to what direction is this game heading in. Because it is losing my interest for sure and making me reluctant yo spend the hours I put.

Comments

• xTxOxKxExNxxTxOxKxExNx Member Posts: 2
    You already called it; Kabam is encouraging the wallet warriors to spend big for the win no matter how poorly they play and they're masking their ploy poorly by calling it 'diversity'. It's no surprise that Kabam is happy to reward those willing to cough up $$ in order to compensate for inferior rosters/skills and leave the rest of us frustrated and annoyed.
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    It's funny how when the word "diversity" is mentioned in any walk of life, it means many will get less because of a few. Sad.