**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to upgrade to become cavalier??

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I am close to be cavalier and I need advice to whom to rank up. Till act 5 I have 4 star wasp then ghost was easy but in act 6 I am having tons of difficulties to handle ghost. So I need to rank up another champion. I am thinking of r4 guardian. Please suggest me some rank up advice. This is my roster and team.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    If you have the means to take up your Red Mags absolutely do that! He will shut down the Sentinel and Ultron bosses in Act 6.1 and his resistance/immunity could also be used for the biohazard cross bones.

Sorcerer Supreme may also be a good option because she offers a cushion for any mistakes in that she can regenerate after Sp2.

Obviously, Dr. Doom is a great power control champion to have, but may not offer the utility and resistances needed for some of the difficult 6.1 bosses.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

If you have the means to take up your Red Mags absolutely do that! He will shut down the Sentinel and Ultron bosses in Act 6.1 and his resistance/immunity could also be used for the biohazard cross bones.

Sorcerer Supreme may also be a good option because she offers a cushion for any mistakes in that she can regenerate after Sp2.

Obviously, Dr. Doom is a great power control champion to have, but may not offer the utility and resistances needed for some of the difficult 6.1 bosses.

It's now poison crossbones so medusa is better for him.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Guardian,sorcerer supreme are recommended
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Colossus and cap IW is decent for act6
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    When I did cavalier run I mostly used Medusa. So good against robots.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest ranking up guardian and colossus. Colossus is better awakened but still really good unawakened and guardian is overall a beast.
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    IMO, you are all set to become Cavalier.

Doom can help you with the 3rd and 4th quest. I used only Doom (R4) for the entire 4th quest, from the first fight to the boss. You can do both the quests pretty much item less.

In 6.1.5, only Medusa and Ghost are the options against the CB boss. Learn to time your GHOST specials without the Wasp synergy. Mostly intercept with the special, that's the way to deal full damage using Ghost without Wasp synergy.

6.1.6, I think Magneto and Medusa combined can simple destroy the Sentinel Boss and help you reach Cavalier easily. Go ahead and finish them all. Good luck bud! :wink:
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Guardian is slept on. Currently using him in act 6.2+ and his damage is amazing and his armor for havoc is a plus. He also has a lot of other uses
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    mags or medusa. Mags is just great where there's metal and there's a reason medusa is the queen of 6.1
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I recommend exploring Act 4 while you wait. Get some ISO, rank some champs up, get more mastery points. If you can max 2 out of these three champs you'll be set:
    Medusa, Magneto, or Ghost