**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

27 times of the same slog for the rewards?

Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
Tbh, this months side quest was so monotonous. I had hoped that after the fortnight they would change the champs, but guess not. 27x vs the same thing, worse than arena, at least then you have different mathcups.

Comments

• Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Agreed I’m deciding if I want the t5cc or say no more and stop this event it’s that bad
  • Options
    Gor 1 more left but, damn, just horrible.
  • Options
    *got
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I agree, it was boring. But it was a reasonable event with pretty decent rewards so there's that. It was still better than the Moleman event and the Canadian difficulty event IMHO. Would prefer less runs in the future - 8 is quite a bit and some less confusing save requirements to hit certain milestones as a lot of people messed up and didn't get the last milestone or the t5cc by just a stamp or 2 as a result.

The deadpool event see the bar. I'd they could at least use that template and possibly not have quite as good rewards every time, that would be my vote.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I’ll be happy next week when people have finally stopped making threads about this - we all know it was bad
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    Why 27 and not 32?
  • Options
    27 @ legendary x 3 stamps is 81. Gets the 10% t5cc reward. The other 5 are for screw-up or the epic difficulty
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    Then, should it not be only 10 runs. Completing the first set of rewards is not required?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I actually like the fact it was the same. The more you do it, the easier it is to do again. Besides, it's 8 runs a week. Not that daunting.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It can get monotonous if you do a bunch all at once.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It was a pretty lousy event. 27 repeats for the reward seems over the top and there’s no real reason for it.

And yet another random crystal rather than a selector. Yeesh