**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GOING TO HAPPEN!

2»

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Barani7da said:

Crcrcrc said:

Bane can be done with pretty much anyone. You just want to be hitting the opponent when the degeneration expires or it will transfer to you.

Does bane damage me a lot?

You can handle quite a bit of bane damage, but the node is on the whole quest, so you want to take as little as possible.
    Which champs are good for bane
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Crcrcrc said:

Barani7da said:

Crcrcrc said:

Bane can be done with pretty much anyone. You just want to be hitting the opponent when the degeneration expires or it will transfer to you.

You can handle quite a bit of bane damage, but the node is on the whole quest, so you want to take as little as possible.
    Anyone works. The node is more skill-based than ability-based
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Barani7da said:

Crcrcrc said:

Barani7da said:

Crcrcrc said:

Typically, champs with long specials are good for it. Use your specials just when the bane timer is about to end so that you can safely transfer it back onto the opponent. So from your roster, champs like Doom, Silver Surfer, Ghost,etc. Also, if you use Quake and never hit the opponent, bane will never place on you or the opponent and so, you can ignore it. I suggest you practise first when you reach bane for a few tries before attempting a completion run with units and revives.
    But some guys are telling that corvus is good for that
    Does block hits produce bane?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nope. Only contact hits and 10 seconds will transfer it
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    With Bane when bane is like 5 secs away from transfering goad out a special the AI is quiet smart and as bane is going to transfer they will throw there specials. if you have someone with unblockable attacks that is also really good because even if the enemy is turtling you can throw the special through there block.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Barani7da said:

@Will3808 @Crcrcrc @SpideyFunko @The_Sentry06
    I need to ask a question what is bane? I read about it, it looks easy? Who are good for bane? U can see my roster to tell who is good for bane. Masochism is only in 5.2.4 but not at 5.2.5.

Bane is a node that when a champion gets hit they are inflicted with a passive degeneration that does damage based off the opponent’s health. This means on 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 you really need to not get hit. Bane will also expire after a certain amount of time and switch to the other champion. This is what’s dangerous. If you don’t time the transfer correctly you’ll take a bunch of damage. So the goal is to be in the middle of a combo when bane expires on the opponent because you can then transfer it back to them.

I feel like that wasn’t the best explanation so I suggest watching some gameplay of people going through 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 and watch for the bane timer. It should make more sense then if it doesn’t now.
    Will3808 said:

Barani7da said:

@Will3808 @Crcrcrc @SpideyFunko @The_Sentry06
    I need to ask a question what is bane? I read about it, it looks easy? Who are good for bane? U can see my roster to tell who is good for bane. Masochism is only in 5.2.4 but not at 5.2.5.

Bane is a node that when a champion gets hit they are inflicted with a passive degeneration that does damage based off the opponent’s health. This means on 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 you really need to not get hit. Bane will also expire after a certain amount of time and switch to the other champion. This is what’s dangerous. If you don’t time the transfer correctly you’ll take a bunch of damage. So the goal is to be in the middle of a combo when bane expires on the opponent because you can then transfer it back to them.

I feel like that wasn’t the best explanation so I suggest watching some gameplay of people going through 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 and watch for the bane timer. It should make more sense then if it doesn’t now.
    Thank you guys for ur valuable tips
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Just try not to get hit in bane ,it's not that hard.
    I need to farm units bcoz I had 1300 units I lost 400 units I need to grind from arenas
  • Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    For me i Did 5.2.4 with Quake and warlock alone (some attack synergy for bonus) and i only spent 2 revives, if you're skilled enough, Ghost can do masochism by herself, with wasp synergy, 5.2.5 is really easy, bane is just annoying, and for collector, Quake can solo with AA synergy time (AA means Ability accuracy not Archangel). The only real problem is 5.2.4 in my opinion, i suggest learning how to re parry if you don't know how to yet, if you don't feel like bringing only quake then corvus is really good for those quests aswell, doom also
    Mr_Aaeezz said:

For me i Did 5.2.4 with Quake and warlock alone (some attack synergy for bonus) and i only spent 2 revives, if you're skilled enough, Ghost can do masochism by herself, with wasp synergy, 5.2.5 is really easy, bane is just annoying, and for collector, Quake can solo with AA synergy time (AA means Ability accuracy not Archangel). The only real problem is 5.2.4 in my opinion, i suggest learning how to re parry if you don't know how to yet, if you don't feel like bringing only quake then corvus is really good for those quests aswell, doom also

I took doom, gwenpool, quake,ghost,corvus for 5.2.4
    I think quake is not good for masochism,ghost is very good for masochism she soloed Deadpool and X-FORCE without any damage, also I doesn't have wasp she is my unowned champ,also I know to re-parry.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

I need to farm units bcoz I had 1300 units I lost 400 units I need to grind from arenas

This should actually be enough if you don’t spend too many on 5.2.4 and 5.2.5. It’s suggest that you have 500 units for 5.2.6.
    Will3808 said:

Barani7da said:

This should actually be enough if you don’t spend too many on 5.2.4 and 5.2.5. It’s suggest that you have 500 units for 5.2.6.
    I need to farm units a lot and lot to revives for collector and to activate willpower mastery I'm having one core mastery need to buy 5 more so that I should farm units.