**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Letting your guard down... What's your story?

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
So I was in this fight using my maxed out 5 star Cap Infinity war against the antman...
I had him antman at a 3% health left and triggered my Special 2...
Sigh... That should have ended him right?
Nah... He glanced and took 1902 damage removing just 2% from his health...
I let my guard down n he gave me a full combo to the face 😂
Who else has experiences like this

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Moi, not exactly like this but yeah, I know what you are going through
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Stun reflection with M.O.D.O.K
    my worst Nightmare
    I Have died countless times to this :(
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I do it with archangel where I have 4 or 5 neuros on the enemy and I just stand and wait for them to die but they don't go down without having a last chance at revenge.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    I'm reading all this and having a good laugh😂😂
    pete8388 said:

AW. Thing on encroaching stun.

Fight is going perfectly and almost have him down. 4 percent left and I decide to just go in and end it with a 5 combo. Forgot about rock stacks and he goes unstoppable with 1 percent left and combos me. Still alive, still time to salvage this fight... encroaching stun hits and another combo and special into the face... game over.

Oh no oh no oh no no no no no
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Every. F*cking. Time. I fight a Gwenpool. Every. F*cking. Time.
    Okay this just started happening with me for some reason...
    I tend to forget I've completed the 5th, 6th, 7th combo(depends on who I'm using during the fight) and just keep tapping anyways then realize my champ is taking the hit...
    I'm really starting to think I'm developing counting issues🤔
    sad bald nick fury noises 🤧
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    My Hyperion's sp1: No incinerate
    Opp Hyperion's sp1: Every.Single.Hit
    That guy just hold his hand like my mom when angry, and intercept me with his sp when i try to bait him with block atk.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Wtf i just realise this's necro post. Ppl festish are weird sometime...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    It was two days ago in incursions when I had a team of 5 star r3 AA r4 NF and r5 spider Gwen all unawareness and on less than 10 per cent health and the boss was bio hazard psycho man he gave me ton of potions and bleeds and I couldn't buy or use revives coz I had used 5 items already and my incursion partner didn't have units so we left the five star shards just because the psycho boss was on one percent and we got absolutely wrecked so we had quit it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

It was two days ago in incursions when I had a team of 5 star r3 AA r4 NF and r5 spider Gwen all unawareness and on less than 10 per cent health and the boss was bio hazard psycho man he gave me ton of potions and bleeds and I couldn't buy or use revives coz I had used 5 items already and my incursion partner didn't have units so we left the five star shards just because the psycho boss was on one percent and we got absolutely wrecked so we had quit it

Sorry for auto correct it is poison not potion
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Battling maxed out 5* red hulk. I let my guard down and he blocked my sp2
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Battling maxed out 5* red hulk. I let my guard down and he blocked my sp2

And attacked me with a combo afterwards