**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Made a mistake (unintentionally) and paid for it ...

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Used 3 of my tokens from this week on legendary side eq instead of epic one. Did not gained anything outta those 3 tokens since already claimed every thing from legendary. Now left with 9 tokens which aren't enough. Contatcted support but as always no help 🙁

5* gem gone 😔

Anybody else entered the wrong difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idk how or why, but I did Master sq by accident and now I am going to miss the additional 2K shards from epic. It sucks but I acknowledge that it was my fault.
  • Options

Idk how or why, but I did Master sq by accident and now I am going to miss the additional 2K shards from epic. It sucks but I acknowledge that it was my fault.

I can let 2k shards go away ..but 5* gem do not come as often as shards ..but all depends on your progression
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    He was talking about 6* shards.
  • Options
    Menkent said:

He was talking about 6* shards.

Yeah i know and 6* shards are normal .but gems you get for grinding in contents only
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    F in the chat
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yep. I accidental did one two many Spider-Man quest instead of mutant. I will miss the t5cc by two stamps.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I entered Epic on day 1 to see what the quest was like, thinking that I would need Epic tokens in the end. Then I switched to Legendary, and now that those objectives are both done, I will not get the Epic objective because I cannot use the three tokens from round 1. Not that it impacts me greatly, but it just seems like a jerk way to design a quest, because it is so easy to make this kind of mistake.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yes usually any mistake is unintentional. I'm not aware of any intentional mistakes...
  • Options
    kaytwo7kaytwo7 Posts: 8
    I just now did a similar mistake... I already completed Legendary 27 times and planned on doing Epic with the last 5 tokens. I've already ran Epic twice and on my third run I suddenly notice I got a pink stamp - oops, I'm in Legendary again.

Sitting on 18k 6* shards I was wondering whether to go 2 6*s or 1 featured 6*. Guess my mistake dictated my choice...
  • Options
    QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    kaytwo7 said:

I just now did a similar mistake... I already completed Legendary 27 times and planned on doing Epic with the last 5 tokens. I've already ran Epic twice and on my third run I suddenly notice I got a pink stamp - oops, I'm in Legendary again.

Sitting on 18k 6* shards I was wondering whether to go 2 6*s or 1 featured 6*. Guess my mistake dictated my choice...

I just did the exact same thing - started a Legendary run out of habit, now I'm going to miss the 5* sig stones by 3 stamps. This event was way too complicated.
  • Options
    BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    Sometimes **** happens. I misclicked by accident on my last run and did legendary instead of epic. Is that my bad: yes. Should kabam say bad luck you get nothing: no

I send them a ticket while I was still in the quest.

To be fair: the forumpost kabam posted said that we would get 16 tokens on day 1. After a few hours into the event they changed it to 8 at day 1 and another 8 after a week. If they would treat us like one of their own we would get another token because that is the right thing to do. But no it states that we only get 32 no more. Well it stated we would get 16 tokens on day 1 too. Apparently that they can change but give 1 more entry hell no.........
  • Options
    Such a dull and monotonous event anyways
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Should give us more tokens
  • Options
    GagoH said:

Should give us more tokens

They won't ...
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    This event was certainly over complicated. My guess is they didn’t expect people to try to maximize rewards by completing multiple difficulties. Personally I didn’t care, I did legendary for the 6* shards in the first half and legendary for the t5cc in the second half, got the 10% t5cc as well. At the end I started doing the spider quest instead of the mutant one just for something more interesting.

I still have 2 tokens left, not sure I’ll even use them.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Used 3 of my tokens from this week on legendary side eq instead of epic one. Did not gained anything outta those 3 tokens since already claimed every thing from legendary. Now left with 9 tokens which aren't enough. Contatcted support but as always no help 🙁

5* gem gone 😔

Anybody else entered the wrong difficulty?

I mean you ran it 3 times. Once I can understand, but 3 times? I assume you ran epic beforehand as well. How can you not tell the difference in defender P.I and attack values?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Yes usually any mistake is unintentional. I'm not aware of any intentional mistakes...

I guess you've never said, or heard someone say "This is gonna be a huge mistake, but ok, let's do it!" :D
    Osfan8 said:

My guess is they didn’t expect people to try to maximize rewards by completing multiple difficulties.

What are you talking about? Of course they knew people would try to maximize rewards by completing multiple difficulties. That's why they made sure to specifically announce that we would not have enough tokens to complete all difficulties.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    I'm 1 token short bc I ran spiderman on accident on day 1. Very unforgiving, confusing event. They could give 1-4 more without unbalancing those who played perfect and us.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yeah, I started grinding away the required 5 Xmen Epics after getting all the Legendary Xmen quests hammered out. After finishing off the NC on the 2 run, just smashing away at the screen waiting for the map to load and somehow accidentally exited out. Support doesn't care and won't help. Find it amusing that Kabam put in such cumbersome event and basically said they won't support it. Mis-clicks and accidents happen, but they don't care. Sad... :(

In the past, I had accidentally used a 6* Science Awake gem in looking at my 6* champs and support was more than willing to help reverse it. Most valuable item in the game, help given. A single arcade token... NO WAY! :D
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Kabam are being pretty scummy with this one, one stupid mistake on this dumb event shouldn't cost you 2k 6 star shards, or a 5 star awakening gem, and the fact it does is very low and backwards thinking on kabams part...terrible event I hope they throw this one in the trash bin.

Totally scummy that you made a mistake and they won't fix it. Terrible, terrible, terrible company.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

just smashing away at the screen waiting for the map to load and somehow accidentally exited out.

So it's Kabam's fault you have no patience or impulse control? If you broke the screen on your device "mashing away" at it would you demand Kabam reimburse you for the cost of a new device?
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Yeah. I entered Legendary 1 time too many as well. I disliked the event from the beginning and that was just the cherry on top. Oh well, next month is hopefully a little better.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Kabam are being pretty scummy with this one, one stupid mistake on this dumb event shouldn't cost you 2k 6 star shards, or a 5 star awakening gem, and the fact it does is very low and backwards thinking on kabams part...terrible event I hope they throw this one in the trash bin.

Calling them scummy because you couldn't get the extra rewards? Boohoo.