**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote Spidey evasion

WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Comment what other ways you would change his evade or why you would leave it the same

Symbiote Spidey evasion 30 votes

Have Classic spidey's evade(when Symbiote Spidey is unduped) and when he is duped and lands a special have a more aggressive evade(timed) but still have classic Spidey evade
6%
Username819273943WinterSpider112 2 votes
When he is duped have a much more aggressive evade than classic spidey
13%
IrakliArus25ShaheerFIazBassanio 4 votes
When he is duped have the same evade as classic spidey
3%
ljain 1 vote
Just leave his evade the way it is now
76%
SolswerdShrimkinsMegaSkater67Haji_SaabRaganatorZoddymamVossler77INTEGRALScottryanadqqedfyvrViperKingVVartoxSpeedbumpR4GESamuel030sAnonymous346buttersGrimmbearDrewbe14Vaibhav_vivacious 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    He's an average champ, he's fine how he is, the evade is just an extra bonus
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Both Symbiote and Original Spidey should have a small basic chance to evade, like Black Widow; even when unawakened.

If I could make a change, I'd take 5% off their top Sig, and add it as a basic chance when Unawakened. That leaves the champs not much more powerful overall (Symbiote Spidey would have the small chance even when not boosted), but more useful when you pull them as a basic hero.

So that's my vote.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Honestly i dont like champs that evade. It throws me off and screws up my parries. I like them both the way they are now