**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm Tired of this Stupid Problem

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam please fix your dumb in game economy and just add more duel credits. I know they were affecting the in game economy and value of items but honestly if you replaced arena unit milestons with duel credits I'd be happy. Other people will agree for me and I know I'm not the only one wanting this. Thanks for your time guys
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

What

this isn't a joke. others have been asking for this FOR YEARS!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

You want duel credits instead of units? Is this some inside joke i’m missing?

yes you are missing out on something or else you wouldn't have asked that question

@Sarvanga1_
    You seeing this? I have to use UNITS NOW!!! This is a total disgrace to the playerbase

but you want to get rid of units in arena? ya i don't get what the joke is, but lol?
    If we were able to get enough duel credits from arena we wouldn't need the milestones! you do know duels give battlechips right? I would be fine keeping arena crystals with units, but I would also want to add a chance at duel credits in them
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I miss the good old days when I would have tons of duel credits in my overflow 😪
    xNig said:

Just grind arena for the units and BUY the credits for duels.

Geez.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! IT'S NOT THAT EASY!! This problem has been plaguing the game for so long, when there was the gold problem people said "do arena" and while you could do arena, Kabam still implemented more gold throughout the game in order to help those who didn't want to waste away in arena
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

So your saying in quests everywhere and many many arena fights you still need to duel constantly?

do they have specific matches? It's been a while since I could find a Goldpool or Thanos in arena, these guys are top defenders and I need to practice
    Seriously? They are 2 of the simplest fights out there. Don't need anything special to fight them.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

So your saying in quests everywhere and many many arena fights you still need to duel constantly?

do they have specific matches? It's been a while since I could find a Goldpool or Thanos in arena, these guys are top defenders and I need to practice
    Seriously? They are 2 of the simplest fights out there. Don't need anything special to fight them.
    I didn't think my player skills would be mocked but I can take it. Some people struggle with fights, I'm sorry if I can't play like a "pro"
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

@Sarvanga1_
    You seeing this? I have to use UNITS NOW!!! This is a total disgrace to the playerbase

Oh yeah. Sorry I don't know why I thought that. I do 1-2 duels sometime so I don't really know about this duel credits stuff.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Alternatively, we could have a practice arena to take the place of duels. Fight a champion of your choice with maybe unlimited health, perhaps even nodes of your choice for the sole purpose of just practicing. You could even use this arena to see the true damage potential of specific champions.