**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm Tired of this Stupid Problem

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Alternatively, we could have a practice arena to take the place of duels. Fight a champion of your choice with maybe unlimited health, perhaps even nodes of your choice for the sole purpose of just practicing. You could even use this arena to see the true damage potential of specific champions.

But I like dueling because I can also test my PvP skills. I've even beaten Seatin and BrianGrant so I wouldn't want an AI replacement
    ......there is no true real time pvp here lol.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Alternatively, we could have a practice arena to take the place of duels. Fight a champion of your choice with maybe unlimited health, perhaps even nodes of your choice for the sole purpose of just practicing. You could even use this arena to see the true damage potential of specific champions.

But I like dueling because I can also test my PvP skills. I've even beaten Seatin and BrianGrant so I wouldn't want an AI replacement
    then why do we have pvp wins as a stat? hmmmmmmm? unless pvp doesnt stand for player vs player ur wrong
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Duel Credits are rarer than T5CC. We need more of them. Maybe even replace the 5 star shards from act 6 with duel credits.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Hmm, I see your point. PvP totally exists in this game and shouldn't be removed.

You managed to beat Seatin and BG? You're insane!!!!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

No misinformation please, new players may get incorrect knowledge
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

then why do we have pvp wins as a stat? hmmmmmmm? unless pvp doesnt stand for player vs player ur wrong
    Its still not another person controlling said character...🤦‍♂️

Duel Credits are rarer than T5CC. We need more of them. Maybe even replace the 5 star shards from act 6 with duel credits.

100% agree bro

beat SGT Bourne , then flex

Does Prof Hoff count?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'll come up with a response when my eyes uncross.

I tried to beat him but he instantly beat me, he’s really good

I tried to beat him but he instantly beat me, he’s really good
    its impossible to beat a god that spent 10k+ units on one abyss path. we will never see another player like him again
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

but honestly if you replaced arena unit milestons with duel credits I'd be happy. Other people will agree for me and I know I'm not the only one wanting this. Thanks for your time guys

this would be insane & the backlash would be unprecedented...
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    whAT

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke...

whAT

hey, I know that the duel credit problem may not be affecting you but basically a large majority of the playerbase can't access enough duel credits. It's fine that you may not have been aware of this problem before but it a pretty big one

whAT

not a joke bestie. Duel credits are rarer than t5cc and should be made more accessible.

whAT

hey, I know that the duel credit problem may not be affecting you but basically a large majority of the playerbase can't access enough duel credits. It's fine that you may not have been aware of this problem before but it a pretty big one
    I understand it's a problem. I have the same problem too. However, to go as far as to replace the Units from Arena Milestones? That's doing more harm than good IMO.

whAT

not a joke bestie. Duel credits are rarer than t5cc and should be made more accessible.
    Yes, I get that, but to say that they should replace Units (of all things) with Duel Credits is just laughable.
    Crcrcrc said:

whAT

I understand it's a problem. I have the same problem too. However, to go as far as to replace the Units from Arena Milestones? That's doing more harm than good IMO.
    Since units are only good for buying duel credits it would be a welcome change.
    Exactly. It's not like Units can be used for anything else...

Crcrcrc said:

whAT

Since units are only good for buying duel credits it would be a welcome change.
    Exactly. It's not like Units can be used for anything else...
    This guy get's it. Also, to answer your arena milestone rewards problem, we know that duel credits cost like 4 or 5 units. So, just replace the 5 units milestones with a duel credit and the 10 and 15 ones with 2 and 3 duel credits respectively.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

So do you mean that if i pause my game in between a pvp match, it would pause for the other player as well?? Try it once. It is AI based match only.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I’ve beaten HQ SEAN and MSD before 🥶😈

Buttehrs said:

So do you mean that if i pause my game in between a pvp match, it would pause for the other player as well?? Try it once. It is AI based match only.
    The attacker pauses the match. You know those Raid: Shadow Legends ads where the two people fighting stop because the game is paused, that is what happens in MCOC

Tldr: Duel credits are literally rarer than T5CC

The same fate will fall upon the Duel Credit as it fell on Mastery Recovery and Stamina Refills.

Buttehrs said:

It actually does. Me and a summoner were once dueling, me with my 1* Wolverine and them with their 6*r3 sig 200 Korg. It's annoying tbh since that guy paused the duel and ran away cuz I was crushing him.