**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does every new account get the offer to buy Peter Parker’s Wallet x 5?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
I’m talking about this offer here. I’ve just started a new account and don’t have this offer. I’ve always thought this is offered to everyone. I’m now on act 3 with the account, haven’t spent a penny on it and no offer. And also no offer to buy the 20 daily units. The new account is the most fun I’ve had playing the game in years, but aren’t these standard for the game???

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Should be. If you don't have it, you'll need to contact Support.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I started a new account and it's coming up on 30 days old now and the Peter Parker wallet deal is times two for me but I definitely remember it being times 5 for my main ? I've not spent a penny and I've completed up to act 4 I'll post a picture

This is what it looks like for me
    I won't be buying it but I'll update if it goes away as it does have a timer of 7 days ?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Should be. If you don't have it, you'll need to contact Support.

I did, they said not everyone gets every offer. But feels like a standard response they give to general offers seen in the game. I was under the impression it was a standard offer everyone has. Could be wrong. I know a lot have it as a badge of honour to show they are FTP.
    After seeing the other post on 2x offer, I recalled this post I made.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/123133/peter-parkers-wallet-bonus-offer-interesting

You can use these images to clarify if Support gave a correct reply.

Hope it helps.