Options

Don’t Be fooled

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
The champ that seems to be trash usually turns out to be the best. Yellow Jacket will be the best out of the 4 mark my words that energy damage gonna be crazy max sig with damage synergies watch and he’s gonna be a evade killer

Comments

• Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I am not sure, but they did gave Yellowjacket some good utility, although his some damage seems to be lacking.
    One way or another, I am gonna use my 6* Yellowjacket, atleast he is not going to eat some dust in my roster.
    Wait for the Gameplay.
    Moleman definitely seems way better than before.
    No idea about terrax and Kingpin, never got them.

Wait for the Gameplay before jumping to any conclusions.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Your optimism is appreciated
  • Options
    Who knows? On paper Moleman and Terrax both looked pretty good before their initial release and both turned out to be poor. Proxima was hyped more than Corvus initially and it’s Corvus that everybody drools over now.

I read the notes but it’s easier to wait for the gameplay to see what the text translates as. Yellowjacket could be awesome, he could be meh, we’ll just have to wait until Wednesday evening.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,432 ★★★★★

KingPin is miles ahead. For starter, you get to collect cash if you let him use a special 3 on you.

Then you buy crystals to get Yondu, and you may gets units later.

Actually he throws money so you can pay for your own hospital bill lmao
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

KingPin is miles ahead. For starter, you get to collect cash if you let him use a special 3 on you.

Then you buy crystals to get Yondu, and you may gets units later.

Actually he throws money so you can pay for your own hospital bill lmao
    I think of it as leaving cash for his cleanup crew