**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charge based hero bugged again

Noticed few issues with persistent charge heroes in the arena-

Diablo started fight with 0 charges
No persistent charge display on HT, I know can't be used in arena but still the charge is displayed on UI
NF starting in LMD state
Video link - https://youtu.be/9duODQXUevw

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    not to mention there weren't any on apocalypse either
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious could you guys fast track this...
    This issue is happening with each update from not sure how many months ago
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    V 30.0.0
    Fury started in second life at first combat in AQ map 7.

Thanks
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    Fury is definitely broken. Just tested in arenas and duels. Another sweet patch update’
  • Yep same issue on cmm and also nick immediately starts in 2nd life
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Exactly. I was using aegon in 6.4.1 bleed path. I have 400 combo saved up and he hits 30 on a block. Just 30. I used him in 6.3.6 fine though. Please look through this discussion.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248664/aegon-bug-again#latest
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Ha, Immortal Hulk is unaffected!
  • Just took Ægon to AQ and he’s not keeping any combo from fight to fight.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    @Juss10 Idk why but my aegon saved up until 400 combo and suddenly stopped working properly. and the other champs on my team couldn't even parry
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    I’m one iPhone and there’s stil works for me. And yes Hav update but my iOS is 13.4.
  • migs_03migs_03 Posts: 6
    I'm doing AOL right now almost done then this bug came along. Of all the time in the world. Please fix this ASAP!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We are definitely aware of this and the team is working hard to identify the source of this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime!
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    edited February 2021
    Every update is the same, I can only imagine how bad designed is the game that modifying "help button or w/e" breaks multiple champions, do not TEST ON PRODUCTION, c'mon.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Game team - please study more of understand in-game code. You don’t seem to know how to clear the important or ASAP bug(s).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Well, what fun timing with the war season about to start...
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I though persistent charges had been gone for years except for a few champs, I could be wrong. Nothing works. Parry, block, evade, moving at all, etc. Not much works. The store works flawlessly though! Lol I can't do anything of any higher difficulty, been like that since October for me. A new tablet didn't help either. Good luck guys!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Game team - please study more of understand in-game code. You don’t seem to know how to clear the important or ASAP bug(s).

Why don't you tell them with your vast knowledge of "in-game code".
  • SirMaxieSirMaxie Posts: 3

Stryfe is bugged aswell

Daddrieda said:

Why don't you tell them with your vast knowledge of "in-game code".
    I don’t have, but I have seen a few coding from two of my friends. Sure they explained what it means there and that but I don’t get it anyway. Mcoc have been out for long and I don’t think mcoc game team often know what they’re doing. Even if they did then it’s most likely a economy question or blaming that the tech needed to solve the issue is not there yet.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! if you'd be so kind as to share some more specific info on this issue here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248864/missing-persistant-charges-help-find-the-cause-of-the-bug/

This will be a great help to us in finding the source of the problem! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! if you'd be so kind as to share some more specific info on this issue here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248864/missing-persistant-charges-help-find-the-cause-of-the-bug/

This will be a great help to us in finding the source of the problem! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

i won't helped. tired of even trying to help you guys out. there is tons of bugs that haven't been fixed and the game team are doing too much. prioritize what is more important to improve the stability of the game to ensure the longevity of the contents.