**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will ant man and moon knight get the buffs they deserve?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m simply curious because those are my favorites and I would like to see them get a rework.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Yes buff moon knight
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Edeuink said:

Yes buff moon knight

He already got one
    Now he can stack bleeds
    But yes he should get a better buff
    Antman should too I guess
    Stacking bleeds is a very slight tune up. It would be great for him to get a full rework to make him usable in more content
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Speak his name, he appears

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Right after they buff many other champs who need it more. Mk is trash, that's true, but ant is almost ok with ghost and wasp
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Early June
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    My first 6* was Antman and then my 3rd 6* was again Antman and believe me that hurts a lot.
    I mean what were the odds of pulling him again from my 3rd 6* crystal.

I really want him to be buffed, not god tier but maybe similar like Yellowjacket or Moleman.
    (Please don't mess up his Glancing mechanic.)
    He recently got synergy with Psychoman, so may be he is on the list of buff champions.

#buffAntman
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I want original antman back.
    Back when he came out almost every hit put on a fatigue. Sp2 was easy 20 poisons. He was changed because of the way will power worked then he couldn't beat anything in arena or aw. Now that will power is different and despair mastery I want that poison machine back. Back in the days of uc mini on map 5 he was so good for that.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    moon knight might get buffed with the tv show in the same way miles'll probably get his buff rolled out with spiderman 3
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ANOTHER THREAD HAS BEEN REVIVED!!!