**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aarkus -2770 rating

124»

Comments

• Options
    Still not fixed
  • Options
    MilozsMilozs Posts: 2
    edited February 2021
    Are you kidding us kabam? Move your asses and fix it!
  • Options
    BlablarBlablar Posts: 25
    Ahahah don’t be so hurry guys Omega is buged since november and still not fixed so Aarkus i guess we should wait at least 2 month yet 😂
    I love this game really but i wish so much that an other studio take care about it
    they are just good to take your money Kabam zero respect for their players. I just understood this 1 month ago and i will never give them anymore money to them until now and maybe if everyone is doing the same they will awake one day

SO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY THEY DONT DESERVED IT !!!!
  • Options
    They don’t even need to change anything in the fight, just have his rating go up as his signature level increases.
    Blablar said:

Ahahah don’t be so hurry guys Omega is buged since november and still not fixed so Aarkus i guess we should wait at least 2 month yet 😂
    I love this game really but i wish so much that an other studio take care about it
    they are just good to take your money Kabam zero respect for their players. I just understood this 1 month ago and i will never give them anymore money to them until now and maybe if everyone is doing the same they will awake one day

SO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY THEY DONT DESERVED IT !!!!

• Options
    2Rich2Rich Posts: 11
    Yeah. I not overly concerned about the OR bug. I use my R3 all the time. Still crush everything in my way. This Aarkus issue should be an easy fix but I guess not. Come on Kabam. Get ur sh*t together.
  • Options
    Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this and it should be good to go in 15+ minutes. Your Aarkus should be back to normal. If he is not, please let us know.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Uhhhh my Aarkus’ PI is fixed but my prestige is still the same. He’s one of 5 6star champs that I have at sig200 and he’s 2nd in PI behind my Phoenix. His prestige must not have changed with his PI.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Yep, prestige is still bugged...
  • Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    @Kabam Miike you have fixed his pi, but his prestige is still broken
  • Options
    OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Posts: 51
    edited February 2021
    Aarkus’ power rating is improved today after being broken yesterday. Glad and unsurprised that this was a server-side fix.

Oddly my overall prestige did not improve even though Aarkus is in my top 3. (10475 yesterday and today; Auntm.ai reports it should be 75 higher. Sig 200 Doom, Aarkus, CapIW, Blade, and sig 190 Tigra. Prestige is what it would be if Aarkus was unfixed and sig 200 Colossus is my #5.)
  • Options
    OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Posts: 51
    edited February 2021
    (Deleted)
  • Options
    XBlackBearXXBlackBearX Posts: 6
    Dont know about anyone else but my Aarkus is appearing fixed now. My prestige went back up to what it should be
  • Options
    Prestige is fixed here too. I think you guys got it figured out. @Kabam Miike