**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need one more token.

I messed up and went into the wrong difficulty one time. I need one more token. We can call it. One in the coin slot. Used to find them all the time when I was an arcade junky

Comments

• Me too, realised the next difficulty wasn’t as hard as i thought right at the end, 5* awakening gem crystal sat looking at me in the face, so close yet so far from reach
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I messed up and went into the wrong difficulty one time. I need one more token. We can call it. One in the coin slot. Used to find them all the time when I was an arcade junky

Me too, realised the next difficulty wasn’t as hard as i thought right at the end, 5* awakening gem crystal sat looking at me in the face, so close yet so far from reach

The only answer you're going to get is sadly "Too Bad" or "You should've done your research." This months side quest was awfully structured in my opinion. There should've been ways to find or acquire more tokens and there should've been clear notations that the only quest to give 3 stamps was the x-men one.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    This was a weird side quest. I ran every run on legendary and the mutant one. didnt quit out any or lose any and am at 72 of 80 for the t5cc. Not sure where u went wrong
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    I was running epic to get the 5* AG amd accidentally went into cavalier out of habit. Fortunately I ran all three the first day and realized the mutant one was the only one that gave 3
  • SlankSlank Posts: 9
    After running legendary difficulty eleventeen hundred times I took a break. Went back in to run epic, it was more of the same but quicker. Took another break. Went back in and, on my second to last token, took Legendary difficulty by mistake.

I thought, maybe Kabam support will actually help me out. Nope. Classic definition of insanity thinking things will be different THIS time.

This is a repetitive ass game. Same thing. Over and over and over again. Not just talking about the failure that is customer support. I’m talking game mechanics. Quest exploration requiring the same fights constantly. There’s enough of that already in the game. Why design a side quest that’s literally the most repetitive thing in the game? And then punish players for falling into the repetition trap and making a mistake. I’ll never understand Kabam logic.

I get it. I made a mistake. That’s on me. Not arguing that. But it sure would be nice to actually get some support from customer service.
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    edited February 2021
    I fully was aware of how the contest worked, however had no idea the xmen route payed out more stamps.

I simply missed out because i miss judged the difficulties. I thought i would try a lesser difficulty and if it was easy next time i would do the next, how ever i think the middle two difficulties were hardly any different, and actually i could have done the harder one all along
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    Sorry to hear it. It wasn't a horrible side event. But it wasn't a good one either. Glad it's over. I bought the first game in 3 yrs. For my ps4 yesterday.