**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charge campions bugged

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So apparently all persistent charge champions are bugged? I played fury and cap marvel in arena and they both didn't have their persistent charge. Which, in fury's case, means losing the lmd at the start of the fight. Not just that, I played guilly99 in the arena as well and her sp1 didn't absorb any power. The opponent was iron man iw and I know that match up cause I played it many times even in war. Iron iw is not immune to guilly's power control.

I'll attach screenshots of the persisten charge issue. Couldn't catch the guilly one.

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

So my corvus doesn't have the 2 charges I got yesterday. It's weird because I updated the game before aq started and during my first lane yesterday in aq the persistent charges worked. Yet this morning everything is broken
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Also Professor X does Not Show his persistent charges, however he still seems to receive the benefit of them
    edited February 2021
    Guillotine 99 doesn't get an armor up buff. Doesn't steal power with sp1.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    This is affecting literally every persistent charge champ except iHulk
  • MarkovaMarkova Posts: 6
    Yes i also experienced same issue with aegon and nick fury . There is no persistent charge on them either
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Can confirm that even Terrax is affected by this. However, I still get the indestrucable charges and additionally power rate. Seems to be a visual bug for him.
    What I don't understand is why some of us are affected and some are unaffected. Talked with my alliance mates. The issue is not for everybody, no matter the os (android or ios). Some are affected and some aren't. Very weird. I just wish my guilly99 worked cause I need her for that apoc boss
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

This is affecting literally every persistent charge champ except iHulk

Even iHulk has been affected but only visually, he still gains his regen and gamma at the start of the fight.

This persistent bug is happening randomly to all persistent champions. However only the older ones are affected by it functionally like Nick and Guilly 2099 while for newer champs like Terrax, he is still gaining his benefit.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Has Kabam even acknowledged this issue yet?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Apocalypse is bugged as well:

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Spider man stealth is not affected

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    What’s device I’m run iPhone XS Max iOS 13.4 no problem.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Sounds like you're the only person on the forums who isn't having any problems.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Amms90 said:

Guillotine 99 doesn't get an armor up buff. Doesn't steal power with sp1.

Yes she does?
    MrBanks said:

Gamer said:

Sounds like you're the only person on the forums who isn't having any problems.
    Jeps that’s why I’m asking of there devices Mabye is the os. System. No clue though just trying to help.
    It the os. I’m running IOS 13.4 no problem but my offer phone run iOS 14 do hav problems
    I have an Android device but other people with android devices didn't have the same issue. Also, about 4 hours ago, the issue magically disappeared and all persistent charge champions got fixed. I see no message from Kabam saying they did anything, and yet I've had that problem for the entire morning just to see it fixed in the afternoon all of a sudden. Now everything works for me
  • Amms90 said:

What I don't understand is why some of us are affected and some are unaffected. Talked with my alliance mates. The issue is not for everybody, no matter the os (android or ios). Some are affected and some aren't. Very weird. I just wish my guilly99 worked cause I need her for that apoc boss

This is the big question, and what is making this so hard to track down. People that were affected later are not, and some never see this issue at all. I tested all my Persistant Charge champs and found nothing at all. We have made no changes, and haven't released a fix, but as you saw yourself later... the problem vanished.

I've spoken to the team about this and we're looking for some more information that would be very helpful if you can provide it. Please take a look at this thread here for the questions: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248864/missing-persistant-charges-help-find-the-cause-of-the-bug/p1
    It the os. I’m running IOS 13.4 no problem but my offer phone run iOS 14 do hav problems

Amms90 said:

This is the big question, and what is making this so hard to track down. People that were affected later are not, and some never see this issue at all. I tested all my Persistant Charge champs and found nothing at all. We have made no changes, and haven't released a fix, but as you saw yourself later... the problem vanished.

I've spoken to the team about this and we're looking for some more information that would be very helpful if you can provide it. Please take a look at this thread here for the questions: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248864/missing-persistant-charges-help-find-the-cause-of-the-bug/p1