**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star Terrax

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
Hey guys
I wonder if you have tested buffed Terrax out. How do you like the updated Terrax? Would you like to take him to rank 2 as a 6 star? I have a 6 star one and I like this champ personally due to his fun play style. His rock field duration has been prolonged and the damage during this is solid. In addition he is a good defender with some nice immunities and utility. I kinda wanna rank him up. Glad to hear what you think about him.

6 star Terrax 47 votes

He is awesome now just rank him up
61%
DrZolaAspenSgtSlaughter78Wicket329Nioc0124Lmaocx23433Scopeotoe987Denzel116Scrubkiller_1StevieManWonderBlackshadow0203ProximaMidnight_8Maxwell24TP33JohnyBoySuperiorSymbioteShock29HoitadoScrubhan 29 votes
He is ok. I’m not that into him.
17%
TerraBboychoboMiStaLovaDes99MCOCHazzaShenkCeltic1981Chandoey123 8 votes
He is still mediocre. Don’t waste your materials
8%
DeaconYavaRedRenaxqqIronside47 4 votes
I haven’t tried him yet. No idea right now
12%
ẞlооdNichj99Ctfz35Masterpuff0casual0MarshMarlo 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Somewhere between the top 2
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I had mine at r2 for defense long before his buff was announced (got and awakened during his featured 6* crystal). I will be taking him to r3 during the next level up event. He’s just fun to play now and that’s what matters to me
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    He is ok. I’m not that into him.
    R2 worthy after his buff imo.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

I tried out my 6* r1 unawakened and I like him, good dmg, lots of armour breaks that can come in handy for different matchups, immunities and his power can't be altered against metal champs(we've all dashed right into vision's sp1 amirite? No? Ok).

He's not suicide friendly as you ideally want to throw a lot of sp2s and indestructible buffs aren't that useful as you can't tank sp3s. Armour breaks can expire if you're going up against passive opponent that doesn't want to throw their sp but they're not hard to manage in your typical matchup. He could use some kind of power control I think, maybe power drain on a heavy when you have rock field but that's probably not gonna happen.

Overall I like the buff and think he's actually respectable now. He's worth considering putting on a team where you need some of the utility he offers but not top tier meta champ. I'll r2 my 6* personally but I suggest you try him out yourself first and see if you like the playstyle as there's plenty champs that do similar things terrax does that you might already have ranked up.

I’d argue that you can run suicides with him if you do an sp3 rotation instead. With the extra damage the masteries give you, it’s probably still a good trade off since he’s bleed immune.

There’s a very risky way to play with the indestructibles to maximize rock field up time. Once you have like five or six of them, you can just eat an entire combo to the face and take no damage and get a ton of power off of it. Idk that I’d recommend it, but it is a thing he can do.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like him a lot now, but I've only been playing around with a r3 five star. If I get him as a six star, he'd definitely go up
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

To sum up, he's Professor X with a killer Heavy.

I’d argue they’re completely different champions. Like in almost every aspect. Prof X needs to heavy spam then he can throw off a few specials in a row, terrax throws of an L3 and with careful play can sustain that for a long fight. His damage comes from a mix of DOT and large armour breaks, not specials themselves.