**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which four 4-stars should I take to 4/40?

I currently have 11 champs at 4/40 and have the catalysts to take another 4. Which should I pick?

Drax (duped)
RR (duped)
King Groot (duped)
Angela (duped)
SM MM (duped)
Mordo
Psylocke (duped)
The Hood
Cosmic Spidey
Thor
Dormammu (duped)
WS (duped)
CA original
Hawkeye
Cable
Moon Knight

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Dormaurmu, King Groot, Mordo, Psylocke.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Dormammu, power control, nullify, small regen abilities as well as poison and bleed immune
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    1. Dormammu
    2. Angela
    3. Drax
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Well, I always suggest as many as possible. However, I would suggest the same as above, and add Psylocke. Drax and Angela are very useful, as with Dorm.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Drax, Angela, Psylocke and Dorm
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I'd say Drax, KG, Dorm, and Angela.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    1. Miles Morales
    2. Dormammu
    3. Mordo
    4. Symbiote Spider-Man
    5. Angela
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    ***Do not take Mordo up, you'll hate it. He's all hype and isn't very useful at all unless you place him on defense. Go with Attackers first, then defense. His fury charge doesn't help much, an unreliable stun, degen is too short, L3 does practically nothing in terms of damage and his regen can't be counted on. The best thing he has going for him, is his soul barb, but it can only be used in certain situations***

King Groot is about the best champion i can think of that has the best sustainability. His health is high, his regen is super reliable (L3 only) and can run the entire length of ROL on his own with the exception of Wolverine. It's going to take 1000 hits per fight, but you'll walk out of each fight with full health. No items necessary.

The Hood doesn't need to be awakened, but offers a slew of utility. But you can use Dormammu in almost any given scenario. He's a much better power controller than any champ you have listed.

However, all of those champions are worthy of being taken to rank 4. But if this is early for you, I always favor my teammates to go with champions who can help you clear content rather than boost rating on defense.

Edit: I'm also a huge fan of Drax and Angela both, but of the cosmic class, King Groot stands out much better in the longer fights
  • SP MM and Dormammu if u want defender and Mordo Angela and Drax for attcker. Its upto you what you want
    '
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Hood ... stagger will help you a lot ...