**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event. Getting stunned even with the romantic Synergie.

JokreJokre Posts: 11
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just tried the new side event. You are getting stunned if you parry the opponent( That’s the Global ) The other Global is that if you play with a romance synergy, it basically nullify the other global and it gives you a a furry. I was playing with Domino and Collosus ( Romance Synergie) I was getting the fury’s but I got stunned every time I used a parry.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Domino has AAR, which affects the node
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Domino has AAR, which affects the node

No, not if you're playing colossus at least. This is just false info. I tried a different synergy team, but this time Colossus, Domino, Human torch, Rogue and any other final champion, and the node works fine then. It seems adding Human torch and Rogue (another romance synergy) fixes the issue for all four characters including domino and colossus.
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    edited February 2021
    From what I've tried so far, Invisible Woman and Namor work fine, but Tigra, Moon Knight, Iron Man and Luke Cage get stunned..
    To be continued :neutral:

Later edit: I think SQ should be avoided for now.. The stun comes and goes, even under cooldown.. And even when stunned, you get the Fury..
    I think it's obvious it shouldn't work this way..