**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Issue

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★

I did the first chapter and it won't let me go to the next ones

Comments

• Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
    It unlocks by the weeks
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Another time gated event so fun.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This just happened to me. @Kabam Lyra can you report this to the team?
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited February 2021

“Tune in every week for the next 3 weeks to watch how this love story unfolds!” Sounds like a new one opens each week.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    B0B3SZ said:

It unlocks by the weeks

No this is 100% a bug. The love juices would only have what a 1 week lifespan if this wasn't a bug? Basically there's no way this is intentional as it literally just wouldn't make sense with how the love juices are laid out in the rewards. Welp I got that wrong oops. Looks like it isn't a bug, but this system is weird with how the love juices are laid out wish they had put the pots in individually each week.
  • Options
    DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    edited February 2021
    FIX IT. please
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

B0B3SZ said:

It unlocks by the weeks

No this is 100% a bug. The love juices would only have what a 1 week lifespan if this wasn't a bug? Basically there's no way this is intentional as it literally just wouldn't make sense with how the love juices are obtained.

There will be 2 weeks time for the love potions. Its a 3 week event.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021

B0B3SZ said:

It unlocks by the weeks

No this is 100% a bug. The love juices would only have what a 1 week lifespan if this wasn't a bug? Basically there's no way this is intentional as it literally just wouldn't make sense with how the love juices are obtained.

There will be 2 weeks time for the love potions. Its a 3 week event.
    Damn well that sucks, we gotta wait that long just to get the love pots? So if today is Feb 3rd and they unlock every 7 days that means we would basically unlock the pots on the 17th? Damn so I gotta wait 14 days to do content that would require them then :/. If they did lay it out like this why wouldn't they put the love pots in individually? Weird design to put them in for completion.
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★

• Options
    edited February 2021
    So, why the hell does it say: "Unlocks by completing chapter 1' ?
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

A new Chapter will be released every week, folks! Tune in next week for more!

So why the hell should i do one chaper every week, if i get nothing and do everything on the third one.Wouldnt be smarter to just get the event like every god damn time with everything unlocked?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Dasite said:

Kabam Boo said:

So why the hell should i do one chaper every week, if i get nothing and do everything on the third one.Wouldnt be smarter to just get the event like every god damn time with everything unlocked?
    Most side Eqs unlock throughout the month.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Dasite said:

Kabam Boo said:

If you've been here for at least 6 months you would know that it is common for kabam to to this.
    Btw keep ur tone down

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Omg hates those. This’ll oh well more time to stay with frinds and don’t borther with the game slow dying my love from in.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry if this caused you any undue stress or frustration. Your feedback has been duly noted. Meanwhile, we hope you will participate in the Romance Arena and also the Event Quest for even more fun and rewards!

I’m not a part of a alliance because irl is most importantly stil like the game just doesn’t like to. Ide of time basice even never like them and never wil doesn’t matter now just Hav to wait out
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Kabam Boo said:

Can U pls stop that, always 1 one week gates ,add quest that dont need to w8 a week for exploration
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

I did the first chapter and it won't let me go to the next ones

If you have played this game for a few months you would know that.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Gamer said:

Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry if this caused you any undue stress or frustration. Your feedback has been duly noted. Meanwhile, we hope you will participate in the Romance Arena and also the Event Quest for even more fun and rewards!

I’m not a part of a alliance because irl is most importantly stil like the game just doesn’t like to. Ide of time basice even never like them and never wil doesn’t matter now just Hav to wait out
    I’m sorry wtf you trying to say I get irl is better(I think that was what u was going for maybe)
    Doesn’t compute
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Can U pls stop that, always 1 one week gates ,add quest that dont need to w8 a week for exploration
    It incentivizes playing frequently.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Gamer said:

Kabam Boo said:

I’m sorry wtf you trying to say I get irl is better(I think that was what u was going for maybe)
    Doesn’t compute
    He is not very fluent in English, let me translate

"I have never had any great affection for events like this which unlock throughout the month week by week.
    Doesn't matter now, just need to wait it out"