**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kinda feel like aegon is a bit overrated

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

RDMN said:

Low quality bait

It successfully baited a LOT of people, so I would argue it’s high quality. Or at least effective.
    Speaking of which cyclops has a better crit rate than aegon, clearly we know who is the better champ
    Guillotine cant crit, so obviously Joe fixit is better :neutral:
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

Guys OP has already explored act 7. He is just playing with us.

Some of us just tried to be helpful. We can't control the behavior of others.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Oh gosh not another one
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

RDMN said:

Low quality bait

It successfully baited a LOT of people, so I would argue it’s high quality. Or at least effective.
    I"d go with highly disingenuous over high quality. .. but... to each his own. 🙃
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    edited February 2021
    to OP, i will try to explain to you in the simplest way because i think you don’t know how aegon works yet. i don’t use aegon regularly and i don’t like him due to the ramp-up but he is definitely the best skill champ in the game at his max potential.

aegon is amazing at his max potential which is at 999 combos. he gains a lot of utilities too plus the damage, you can check his profile for list of abilities which includes unblockable, tenacity, crit rate, evade autoblock counter and a lot more. unblockable lets you hit through blocks with medium i think so you can attack non-stop. it’s a bit difficult to maintain combos which can be annoying because if you get hit then you lose his potential. however, his combos carry forward to the next fight so if you finish the whole run of realm of legends without losing combo you’ll see his potential. even at 300 combos he is better than most skill champs.

the proof that you provided is at low combo and if you want to see his max potential, you can go on youtube. he’s not good at arena for instance because you can’t ramp him up. if you use him for event quests or act 5 below you won’t see his max potential because it’s hard to ramp him up to 999. there’s a reason why aegon is the best for abyss which has millions of health pool

edit: i just realized OP is trolling lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @TheMailmann he was trolling. Sorry you had to type all that out lol.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Wow I cannot believe I missed this before, Aegon is not overrated at all he is a total monster is a ton of content. He is an Abyss and LOL MVP, destroys act 6 and quite good in act 7 as well, massive damage, great utility including, shrugging off, daar and true accuracy. He is a beast in most content and one of the most valuable champs in the game.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Lmao said:

HI_guys said:

This is a joke about people (some) comparing 70 hits of super Skrill agaisnt realm Storm right?

Nah he’s just not an endgame player yet. To OP: I see where you’re coming from, since you’re not in act 6 right now, you won’t see how powerful aegon is because you won’t get too big of a ramp up before. You can take your aegon into ROL and ramp him up a little. You’ll see why people like him so much. If your aegon is a five star, you will be using him a lot after act 6.Good luck
    I literally just said the same thing below you. Oooops! 😃
    No worries
  • Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited February 2021
    I too think Aegon is over-rated. At 500+ combos yes he's amazing amd can take down act 6 and hardest content of game.....BUT you have to get him to 500+ hits which in most fights isn't worth time and will basically have KOed the champs before that point.

He has NO immunities, he doesn't regen.....and until he gets higher combos his hits are very meh. Also, given the games consistent lagging amd glitches most people will end up having their combo meter reset.

If your fighting a boss with 1 million and above HP sure he's amazing, but for monthly quests, AQ, AW and other times events he's not that great. I'll take Elsa, Black Widow CV, Warlock, Blade, Sunspot, Hyperion, Magik, Void, Wolverine +30 other champs before Aegon.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I would prefer if you could be quiet. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. How often do you see a champion that critical hits like crazy 95% of the time? Aegon is only one that has that. guillotine2099 is good, but comparing her critical hit activation with Aegon? That’s nothing.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Time to crack out ol' reliable...

In all seriousness, I'd suggest reading his Abilities 2 or 3 times, it's a lot to go over and on the subsequent read you'll notice where certain abilities connect with/compliment each other.
  • Options
    Oh thank god he was just trolling... Can't blame us though, there's been plenty of posts like this that were serious.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★

H3t3r said:

Have you played with Aegon with even 150 hits on the combo?

Let alone 500. Lets not talk about 999.

Do you understand how his crit rate works?

Thats the thing tho, what fight are you gonna spend 150 hits on?? that's like only in Labrinth or abyss
    His combo carrys over.... and Act6 is always at least a 150 hit fight.
    only like 60 carry %, I just watched some vids and see that his crit rate ramps up but he doesn't seem viable in normal content, I'd rather use nick for anything but he has been bugged or nerfed idk for sure.
    60%? You're either using a 3 or 4 star version or you have a ways to go on your signature levels. It's 75% at max sig for a 5 or 6 star Aegon.

• Options
    HI_guys said:

Time to crack out ol' reliable...

In all seriousness, I'd suggest reading his Abilities 2 or 3 times, it's a lot to go over and on the subsequent read you'll notice where certain abilities connect with/compliment each other.

Nice meme but he's trolling
    Noticed that afterwards when it sent me to the second page.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    100% Convinced the purpose of this post is to farm disagrees
  • Options
    I have 6* rank 1 aegon with no means of ranking up or awakening any time soon I enjoy using him (currently on act 5.1.4) I am probably a year or so into the game on and off and finding things a bit tricky now. Just maxed out 4* BWDO is she worth the investment?
  • Options

you do realize he is immune to everything at 100 combo

Man. My Aegon at 300 persistent charge combo hit when facing map5 apocalypse and only hitting Apocalypse’s block stance is so insane win
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Hi asking question I’m just on act 5 n can’t see myself finishing it yet but I own a 5* aegon is he worth awakening for act 5 or wait
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Hi asking question I’m just on act 5 n can’t see myself finishing it yet but I own a 5* aegon is he worth awakening for act 5 or wait

Yep. worth it. I used a 5r4 quite a bit, I didn't take aegon to R5 until I decided to run through LOL.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

Thats the thing tho, what fight are you gonna spend 150 hits on?? that's like only in Labrinth or abyss
    dude tf are you content wise cuz if your too annoyed to get a mere 150 hit combo then act 6 is going to SUCKK for you.

Edit: Just realized this mans is trolling. Saw a few of his messages and I went through his posts and....

"Since I recently completed act 6 I have a ton of t5b and t2 alpha expiring."

So he has completed act 6 lol

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

RDMN said:

Low quality bait

lol... I mean, what r u talking about? If ur thinking that I'm imitating KD ur wrong, I dont see how much an unreliable champ with trash crit rate in normal content is so good
    He was never meant for normal content and even so people say he is pretty good in act 6 and some Variants as well. He takes alot of ramp up true but once he is ramped up he is a God.
  • Options

dude tf are you content wise cuz if your too annoyed to get a mere 150 hit combo then act 6 is going to SUCKK for you.

Edit: Just realized this mans is trolling. Saw a few of his messages and I went through his posts and....

"Since I recently completed act 6 I have a ton of t5b and t2 alpha expiring."

So he has completed act 6 lol

Bruh, I'm not trolling, just said that I wasn't in act 6. That doesn't mean act 5, but everyone assumed that for some obscure reason. Mags does hits in 20, so aegon is bed
    Magneto is only good at his best core against metal champions where he lower their AAR. Aegon doesn’t need that as his AAR is for everyone that he face. If you are basing the game to chase for champions that can clear the content with less hits then you are in a boat that gonna take forever to even complete anything.