**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did anyone else experience this?

I’m have really bad epilepsy, I can’t go to the cinema or stuff like that due to the nature of how sensitive it is. So I have to have my phone brightness all the way down, but for some reason I forgot to turn it down this time. I launched off a psycho man sp3 and boom I had a seizure 😂 I know I shouldn’t laugh it’s not funny but I’m such a moron for the one time I didn’t turn the brightness down lol thankfully my partner was home.

Not looking for sympathy, just thought I’d make light of a bad moment for me lol.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I’m have really bad epilepsy, I can’t go to the cinema or stuff like that due to the nature of how sensitive it is. So I have to have my phone brightness all the way down, but for some reason I forgot to turn it down this time. I launched off a psycho man sp3 and boom I had a seizure 😂 I know I shouldn’t laugh it’s not funny but I’m such a moron for the one time I didn’t turn the brightness down lol thankfully my partner was home.

Not looking for sympathy, just thought I’d make light of a bad moment for me lol.

Hope you have recovered.
    Kabam had sent a Mail since Posts were made about this yesterday.
    Please take care.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Take care mate.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Sorry if the humour bothered people, by the way. I just have a certain way of dealing with things in that a way that keep me comfortable. Thanks for your concerns though guys, yeah I’ll be fine. I won’t be making that mistake again!

Your attitude is pretty awesome IMO.
    My dad has epilepsy. I've seen what a challenge that can be. Like you, he keeps a positive outlook on things.
    Also... I'm not epileptic... but I keep the brightness down when I play too. Morningstar's SP3 flashes a bright white screen at the end that I try to avoid. 😆
    Good luck in the future!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Psycho-man tried to instill fear, but you were too strong!

Haha no that's bad.. Glad you're doing good now.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Wubbie075 said:

Sorry if the humour bothered people, by the way. I just have a certain way of dealing with things in that a way that keep me comfortable. Thanks for your concerns though guys, yeah I’ll be fine. I won’t be making that mistake again!

You're allowed to joke about your own ****, just not others' (unless it's REALLY funny, then it's fair game).

My dad has epilepsy. I've seen what a challenge that can be. Like you, he keeps a positive outlook on things.
    Also... I'm not epileptic... but I keep the brightness down when I play too. Morningstar's SP3 flashes a bright white screen at the end that I try to avoid. 😆
    Good luck in the future!
    Glad you both see my side lol, aw dude, maybe don’t let your dad play this game 😂 only kidding lol and yeah Morningstar and king groot also make me paranoid but yeah I’m getting used to iPhone, I think the brightness adjusts itself sometimes? So I get a bit confused on how it works. I’ve recently come from Android, so if anyone sees this that has an iPhone, is there any way to set it so it doesn’t automatically adjust?
    I hope you're alright!

Also, IDK if anyone answered this, but if you go to Accessibility in System Preferences (Settings), and go to Display & Text Size, there is an option to turn down Auto-Brightness if you scroll all the way down.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Wubbie075 said:

You're allowed to joke about your own ****, just not others' (unless it's REALLY funny, then it's fair game).

Good luck in the future!
    Glad you both see my side lol, aw dude, maybe don’t let your dad play this game 😂 only kidding lol and yeah Morningstar and king groot also make me paranoid but yeah I’m getting used to iPhone, I think the brightness adjusts itself sometimes? So I get a bit confused on how it works. I’ve recently come from Android, so if anyone sees this that has an iPhone, is there any way to set it so it doesn’t automatically adjust?
    There is a timer somewhere in settings. Display and brightness(this first page after hitting settings), True Tone, and also auto lock. May of missed some