**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hi i am back

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Sooo guys i am back to forums after 3 months and also game.
I have reinstalled the game and also need to know whts new about the game. I would really appreciate breif about wht all new came in game in december january and feb. I missed 3 months and my mcoc channel was also down for this time period.

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Mutants and monsters got added to game. Yeah thats pretty much it

Nicee boi
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Ty and i just reinstalled game too. Idk why mh exams r so hectic
    Today i just managed to score 93 percent overall and im happy and just realised about i had quit.......MCOC and my Discord mcoc server lol and forums
    Berjibs said:

You missed potentially one of the best months for rewards (dec epoch cavs) one of the most boring side quests ever (jan arcade event).

This month looks ok with the amount of cavs we can open but the romance pool is worse than the epochs which you could choose by year.

Terrax, moleman, YJ, KP just got pretty sizeable buffs. People are still arguing about how useful they are. There were no buffs in jan, in dec DD Netflix got arguably the least well received overhaul ever done. Black panther classic buff has been confirmed as in works.

The 6* featured crystal is pretty epic for both new and mature accounts. 5* featured aint too shabby either.

Cav eq nodes got changed. Still arguing about if they are better/worse.

Aegon and colossus are the new tier list blade and domino.

New champ stryfe is rival to aegon as abyss clearer, spiderham is degen immune. Immortal abomination turned out really good, psycho man animations have been giving people seizures and migraines IRL but some summoners don’t particularly care so long as they get cOol FLaShY vIsUALs.

Thanks alot for info
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    the mutant class is still the favorite child

shield456 said:

I would really like to ask the community which all champions have been buffed till now. And haw many new champions r out and how they r.

Im too lazy to open youtube atm

There's been many buffs, so I'll do my best to list them all, sorry if I don't get every one. Also: Kabam has implemented a monthly buff system in the form of a 3 month schedule that repeats. It goes like this
    Month 1 - 2 Buffs, mainly just damage increase, maybe a new ability for one of them.
    Month 2 - 2 Buffs, mainly just damage or ability changes, maybe a new ability for one of them.
    Month 3 - 2 Complete Ability Overhauls, changing their kit, damage, ability, the whole lot.

In the last 3 months we've had

Buffs - Ability changes

Terax, Mole-Man, Kingpin and Yellowjacket this month

November saw Gambit and Falcon be reworked for their abilities, as well as damage increase, Falcon is 10x better than he was now.

October saw Punisher 2099 receive buffs, and ability changes. Not god-tier, but he's pretty decent now.

Rehauls

Magneto Marvel Now and Magneto received complete overhauls on their abilities, mechanics, you name it. Magneto is absolutely one of the best mutants now and 100% worth using if you get him.

Daredevil (Hells Kitchen) Formerly Netflix Daredevil has been reworked. He's better now, definitely useable, but not god tier in my opinion.

New Champions

October - Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin.

Cosmic Ghost rider is insane, top notch pull.

Red goblin is moderate, decent damage.

November - Immortal Hulk and Abomination.
    Hulk is OK. Not great, not terrible.
    Abomination is also pretty good, great poison and acid damage.

December - Spider Ham was the only champ. Good power stings, mainly for power control really. He's not bad though, definitely a solid pull.

January 2021 - Stryfe and jubilee. Stryfe is god-tier and great for abyss. Jubilee has good prowess but you might go blind.

This months are Psycho-Man and Super Skrull. Psycho man has good utility and skrull looks like he's got decent damage.

Hopefully this covers the last few months, if you wanna know about the previous months I'd be happy to tell you
    Tysm for the info. Any info about Sw? I heard she was released too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

I would really like to ask the community which all champions have been buffed till now. And haw many new champions r out and how they r.

There's been many buffs, so I'll do my best to list them all, sorry if I don't get every one. Also: Kabam has implemented a monthly buff system in the form of a 3 month schedule that repeats. It goes like this
    Month 1 - 2 Buffs, mainly just damage increase, maybe a new ability for one of them.
    Month 2 - 2 Buffs, mainly just damage or ability changes, maybe a new ability for one of them.
    Month 3 - 2 Complete Ability Overhauls, changing their kit, damage, ability, the whole lot.

Buffs - Ability changes

November saw Gambit and Falcon be reworked for their abilities, as well as damage increase, Falcon is 10x better than he was now.

October saw Punisher 2099 receive buffs, and ability changes. Not god-tier, but he's pretty decent now.

Rehauls

Magneto Marvel Now and Magneto received complete overhauls on their abilities, mechanics, you name it. Magneto is absolutely one of the best mutants now and 100% worth using if you get him.

Daredevil (Hells Kitchen) Formerly Netflix Daredevil has been reworked. He's better now, definitely useable, but not god tier in my opinion.

New Champions

December - Spider Ham was the only champ. Good power stings, mainly for power control really. He's not bad though, definitely a solid pull.

January 2021 - Stryfe and jubilee. Stryfe is god-tier and great for abyss. Jubilee has good prowess but you might go blind.

This months are Psycho-Man and Super Skrull. Psycho man has good utility and skrull looks like he's got decent damage.

Hopefully this covers the last few months, if you wanna know about the previous months I'd be happy to tell you
    nope she wasn’t

shield456 said:

shield456 said:

Buffs - Ability changes

Rehauls

New Champions

nope she wasn’t
    Oh dam