**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin vs Falcon

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
I'm making this post because I want to see the community consensus of these two recently buffed skill champions. I want to know if people like Falcon or Crossbones on roids better.

#GamersAgainstElsa

Kingpin vs Falcon 88 votes

Falcon
76%
Crys23BitterSteelMagicBentonRaganatorTristanTheVyrusHenrytfu_41Lvernon15MasterduxThesurvivlistReferenceKerneasBuckyBruhTexas_11Jakearound10or_Strongshadow_lurker22RookiieDenslo500X_Factor_Agent 67 votes
Kingpin
23%
GNASTYWarBros23AssumedNamePeityRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10JoBoB1982Maxwell24RenaxqqChewie420JohnyBoyPhillip14233CloudwalkerPuttPuttCowabungaZura_1SantiagoEhsaanWolviman1GlazilZAHIDMALIK1588 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon negates so many nodes and champion interactions.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon will be third best skill for a while
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Kingpin
    HI_guys said:

Having neither played with either champs , I think DAAR is a far more valuable utility than debuff shrugging which is to my understanding the only utility kingpin has and that too only reliable with synergy

Kingpin also has aa reduction but of only 65% and a powerful weakness of 50%. He also gets some free willpower healing off his rage stacks, and has access to unstoppable for certain nodes.

With sinister synergy he actually has solid power control aswell funny enough.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Falcon
    I have to do a lot more research on Kingpin but from the videos I've watched I got to go with Falcon easy. He just shuts so many things that cause problems in game completely off. Not to mention he does so unawakened and with an extremely easy activation
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Having neither played with either champs , I think DAAR is a far more valuable utility than debuff shrugging which is to my understanding the only utility kingpin has and that too only reliable with synergy

Kingpin also has aa reduction but of only 65% and a powerful weakness of 50%. He also gets some free willpower healing off his rage stacks, and has access to unstoppable for certain nodes.

As the domino bashers say, 65% isn't reliable enough
    I mean Dominos base AAR is like 15% then you have unreliable multipliers
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

As the domino bashers say, 65% isn't reliable enough
    it's really in theory and subject to rng, her base kit is only 15%