Options

Finally! Thank you Kabam

AddictorAddictor Posts: 399 ★★★
Today is the day. I’ve waiting for this day since Mid 2018. I finally got 6 star Corvus after more than 100 pulls. I’m shedding tears.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw him popped out. And I reconfirmed he was actually in my account now. Thank you Kabam. Finally got him in the basic! Just wanna share my joy with you guys!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.Get on the Corvus train man.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congratulations You Just Won the Game
  • Options

Congrats my man, if I got him insta r3 for me.

Thanks dude. I just ranked CMM to rank3 but no regret. She is also an amazing cosmic champ. But overall cosmic is still the best cosmic champ in most scenarios.
  • Options

Congo.Get on the Corvus train man.

Yes sir the best cosmic train
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

Congratulations You Just Won the Game

The map 7 killer is right there.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Congrats! Great champ to obtain
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Thanks dude. I just ranked CMM to rank3 but no regret. She is also an amazing cosmic champ. But overall cosmic is still the best cosmic champ in most scenarios.
    I mean Corvus is still the best cosmic champ
    CGR....
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

As a 6* absolutely.
    In the absence of Hyperion he can sit on his throne, until he is released as a 6* and reminds people who the cosmic king is.
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

CGR....
    Nah dude. CGR hits like a truck but overall corvus is still the best. Quests aw aq whatever you call. Plus his immortality is dope if duped. I also have CGR. His damage is insane but not as effective as corvus for many contents in the game tho.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    My first 5* was corvus fron nexus.and it just changed my whole account and corvus was my first and only rank 5 champion