**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade, Starky, and GR are outdated champs in need of updates that are below top 15 in their class.

12346»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No one can bully you until you let yourself get bullied.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Wow, reading back this thread went off the rails.

Definitely agree that these 3 are no longer the force they used to be, either separate or as the trinity. But I don't think they are anywhere close to 'qualifying' for a rework.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Okay it's time for a new topic.

How about we all share our hardest fights
    Act 1.1.1 OG Cap final boss
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    what on earth
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Okay it's time for a new topic.

How about we all share our hardest fights
    Act 1.1.1 OG Cap final boss
    Honestly?

In terms of where I was and my roster at the time of these bosses, Act 2 Kang. That fight was torture. Hated it. Same with Maestro, spent like 3 revives on him. The post act 4 bosses have been easy and fun (except for 5.4 Ultron) and I’ve been able to stockpile resources and take them down easily. Not Kang or Maestro.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice dude the most disagrees I've ever seen 107
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You say that now, I could change your mind. 😈
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    This was a fun thread, the meta's change with time, they were beasts in their time. they still are for the contents that was released during their time. in recent times, they are decent. i always bring my sparky for any boss with stupid ass specials. he was my go to for Tigra. He's squishy and a good way to perfect dexterity to improve your skill. Blade just mashes through everything bleed or bleed immune and he allows for imperfect gameplay, his regen is easily accessible unfortunately still dont have him as a 3star or 5star. Ghost rider is not mediocre, he just has elder brothers and sisters that do what he does better and faster. Doom, Claire and co just outshine him. and he even has a better version in CGR. better version of these champs come out with time, like we have in iron man up to IMIW, captain america up to CAIW, cap marvel to CMM, there may just be a blade reboot since the movie is getting a reboot also.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

You say that now, I could change your mind. 😈
    No you won't.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

I hope you guys are happy now. Bullying a teen online who has no real friends. Cause I’m done with this. MCOC is the only thing keeping me going and you ruined it. Im keeping my opinions to myself from now on and not replying to anyone ever. Cant even start my own YT channel because I’m such a loser.

Because no one here *can* bully me. They can disagree with me, they can insult me, they can parade their Ghost skills in my face and make me curl up in a ball and cry, but they cannot bully me if I don't let them. I say my peace, I engage in discussion where I think it is appropriate, and then I move on to the next thing.
    * piece haha I’m GonNA BulLY YOu AbOut yOur GramMar aRe YoU gOiNG tO CrY noW? /s
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    Yes, please buff three champs not currently available as 6*!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Yes, please buff three champs not currently available as 6*!

Honestly the only buff they need is to be released as 6*. I’d love to r3 Blade or Stark Spidey. GR... you’re cool too
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yikes this went terribly
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Well that was a freaking trip

Blade and Starky are absolutely fine. They’ve fallen off a fair bit, but they can still do a lot for people with no other options

GR, yeah I can maybe see. Just needs a damage buff and 100% chance for judgements without synergies

OP, I’ve got no idea if you’re going to read this, but don’t rely on an online forum to make you feel better. Unfortunately, you’re just going to have to get out there (when we can) and meet people. It’s not fun, but it is possible

Forums are places for discussion, although argument might be more appropriate. And yes, people can appear a bit nasty. But most of the time they’re just having some fun (aside from a few shady characters over the years). I mean KD knows his takes will be mocked, but he takes it in his stride. Most of us still like to see him around here

People on here are anonymous. And by that virtue, they will feel no hesitation in systematically dismantling and destroying your argument. You have to be ready to back it up, and present it civilly. But you also have to be open to theirs. Wild assertions like ‘the holy trinity are bottom 25% in their classes’ aren’t doing you any favours

DNA said it best a few pages back but basically, have fun, but think before you post.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    GR is below the top 15 in his class, almost always has been lol. But blade and Stark are NOT below the top 15. DEFINITELY not Blade for sure, are you high?
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Junais said:

U compared blade with 2017 nd 2021 and asked for an update. But he is still useful.

What about those champs that have been lacking in terms of damage/utility in both 2017 and 2021 ?? They are the ones that really need a tune-up/overhaul.

Junais said:

U compared blade with 2017 nd 2021 and asked for an update. But he is still useful.

What about those champs that have been lacking in terms of damage/utility in both 2017 and 2021 ?? They are the ones that really need a tune-up/overhaul.

Bro lacking in utility and damage isn't gonna benefit at all from a tune-up.

Tune ups work best for champions that have the kit just not the damage. Look at the successful tune ups, Mole man and Terrax. They had some utility going on, just lacking damage.

Same idea. Tune ups should be fore "kinda useful" champs that aren't good enough not terrible champs like OG iron man. What are you going to Tune Up? His regen?