**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Error [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    well i appreciate not being forgotten and considered among the most experienced Summoners B) they added me last night as well. but i can't access it or the forums
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I wish we could get iso and rank up gems on the beta, I would love to rank up some champions to test some lanes with higher ranked champions.
    yeah that'd be sweet
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 33

If only there was a forum subsection to post in that pertains to the beta

the link in game that is supposed to connect to the beta server just opens a screen that says I don't have permission to access the beta server, even though i'm meant to have access to the beta
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    B_Kass said:

the link in game that is supposed to connect to the beta server just opens a screen that says I don't have permission to access the beta server, even though i'm meant to have access to the beta
    It's under Categories on the Forum here.

B_Kass said:

not on my end
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    B_Kass said:

B_Kass said:

not on my end
    Hmm...strange.
    i'm in now. my issue was fixed.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Same here logging out of Game Center fixes the problem
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Me wants Beta. :( Have fun to those who got invited! :)
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    My friend got into the beta just this morning. He had to turn off Game Center to use it. This is how I log into my account- please tell me this will be fixed so i won’t potentially lose my account in order to get in. @Kabam Zibiit
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29
    Drenlin said:

Thank you! This did it for me.
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29
    Stinkoman said:

Drenlin said:

Thank you! This did it for me.
    Still can't get into the beta forum, but one thing at a time...
  • SpawnssSpawnss Posts: 13
    I've been playing 7.2 for a few days now and I'm not sure why I was even picked I'm not even finished with act 5 and have yet to go past cavalier act 6.1.6 ..but I find 7.2 fun and exciting using the many boosts to bring my 5 star champs near 20k.. but even with 20k champs it's not the easiest .. that being said i don't have a huge rooster with lots of synergy champs i only have 7 r5 5 * champs ...sunspot, corvus,warlock,bwcv,warlock, korg and human torch and 0 r2 6* but he'll I'm not the best fighter either not even close but having fun testing it out

Hey there everyone, if you made your forum account prior to the beta and have access to it, you should make sure to report any issues you're experiencing there. Additionally, for those who were invited to the beta but are having trouble accessing it, the team is aware of the issue and is looking into it.

Any news yet? this seems to be a little out of hand. This is only hurting you guys, there is little feedback as of now. It’s stupid that act 5 players get in before people who have nearly 100% 7.1 ...
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    Beta is broken .. tried three days now .. and I still do not have any champions

Update: still can’t get into the beta server. I get disconnected twice, and then end up in a limbo somewhere between the live server and the beta, with no access to my champions. I then have to restart the app and join the live server to fix it.

Why have we heard no official fixes to this yet?
    B_Kass said:

Update: still can’t get into the beta server. I get disconnected twice, and then end up in a limbo somewhere between the live server and the beta, with no access to my champions. I then have to restart the app and join the live server to fix it.

Why have we heard no official fixes to this yet?

This same exact thing happens to me. It logs me into a server where I have no alliance, like I’m in the beta- but my crystal pulls carry over to my live account.
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike cmon guys it’s been long enough, it’s only hurting you by getting less feedback.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I've been invited to beta 3 times. All 3 times, it didn't work: including this one.

Is there any way I can be taken off beta? It makes the game loading longer.
  • I get into the beta all right, but when I attempt to access the beta forums to share my thoughts, I lack permission. I guess I'm just gonna poke around in the content and that's it, unless you want my thoughts in the general forums.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Still can't get in...

Still can't get in...

I wouldn’t expect to get in at all. At the rate they are “communicating” to help this issue, we won’t get to test it at all.
    With the beta server closing, it’s clear that Kabam is not planning on fixing this. This is the second time I’ve signed up for a beta, and the second time that there’s been problems. I signed up for the adjustment of dexterity and mystic dispersion beta back in the day, and when I went to beta server that time, it ran the experience as though I had just created an account for the first time. At least that time, though, it seemed to be a problem on my end. This time, there’s clearly something wrong with the server itself.
    B_Kass said:

With the beta server closing, it’s clear that Kabam is not planning on fixing this. This is the second time I’ve signed up for a beta, and the second time that there’s been problems. I signed up for the adjustment of dexterity and mystic dispersion beta back in the day, and when I went to beta server that time, it ran the experience as though I had just created an account for the first time. At least that time, though, it seemed to be a problem on my end. This time, there’s clearly something wrong with the server itself.

Forgot to mention I was also part of the Hulkbuster beta, which actually worked fine. Though if there was a beta forum for that, I couldn’t access it.
  • Kjizzle55Kjizzle55 Posts: 17
    Had the same problems w Beta as others on this thread where none of my champs appear in BETA & I’m locked out of 7.2 .

I submitted 4 complaints . Kabam kept saying they were looking into it. Today is last day of Beta and still haven’t gotten access