Options

Any Tips On How To Get 150 6 Star Shards Quickly?

EssenceEssence Posts: 71
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 8,850 6* shards. I'm Uncollected and have 100% completed the EQ, and next week i'm going to complete the Love Is A Battlerealm 4 100% on Epic Difficulty and that will bring me up to 9,850 shards. Any Tips?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Essence said:

I currently have 8,850 6* shards. I'm Uncollected and have 100% completed the EQ, and next week i'm going to complete the Love Is A Battlerealm 4 100% on Epic Difficulty and that will bring me up to 9,850 shards. Any Tips?

Incursions top zone bonuses if you haven’t done them yet, 2 rooms will get you 250 6* shards if you qualify for tier 1
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

Essence said:

Incursions top zone bonuses if you haven’t done them yet, 2 rooms will get you 250 6* shards if you qualify for tier 1
    He’s uncollected
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,582 ★★★★★
    Variant?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    naw i don't have any 6 stars this will be my first
  • Options
    i'm on 6.1.1
  • Options
    I'm not Cavalier tho i didn't beat Act 6 chapter 1 yet im on 6.1.1 currently
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

Essence said:

I'm not Cavalier tho i didn't beat Act 6 chapter 1 yet im on 6.1.1 currently

oops, didn't know that was a requirement. Then try legendary in the eq. 100% one chapter and ur set
    Also have to be Cav for legendary.

Why wouldn’t being Cavalier be a requirement for Cav difficulty? It’s the same for UC lol
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Sell a 5* star.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Variant. You can quake the first chapter of variant 4 or 2. Incursions. Good luck
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    I thought incursions tier 1 were linked to the amount of 6*’s you have rather than progression level (could be wrong though)
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    I thought incursions tier 1 were linked to the amount of 6*’s you have rather than progression level (could be wrong though)
    I think he meant he probably doesn’t have 8 six stars because he’s UC
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    You need a Total PI of 40,000 or more for Sector 8.
  • Options
    Of course you can buy them for 32,000 Frags.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    You can't fight in Sector 8 without a Team of 40k or higher. You can get Tier 1 Rewards in the Store though.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    With speed
  • Options
    can you even sell a 5 star?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    You can't fight in Sector 8 without a Team of 40k or higher. You can get Tier 1 Rewards in the Store though.
    Pretty sure you can enter with whatever pi you want as long as you are playing with a friend or alliance mate
    Hmm...didn't know that. I just run randos. Thanks. Must be a Matchmaking precaution.
  • Options
    nice ill play with my friend in my alliance
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    I do sector 8 with team less than 40k pi. Heck my top team isn't even 40k.
  • Options
    @Sarvanga1_ do you have 8 6 stars?