**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units used 6.4.6

2»

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
    Yes and yes! I've been a part of a work Alliance in the past (I inherited and led the oldest Alliance in the game at one point), but I much prefer to play with our Players. They never know who I am...
    if people knew what that alliance was, couldn't they find your ign if someone remembered you
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
    Yes and yes! I've been a part of a work Alliance in the past (I inherited and led the oldest Alliance in the game at one point), but I much prefer to play with our Players. They never know who I am...
    What happens when someone makes a cyclops effective joke? do you have to just go along with it like ha ha ha (sad) ha ha otherwise they’ll have know you’re an imposter
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Dang. About 2,000 units on revives? I used about 800 total for path plus boss
    To be fair, I was doing the path as a practice to see how I would do and made it with no Champs lost, so I figured I might as well go for it. DIdn't choose the best path, or the best Champs for Grandmaster. In retrospect, I should have just started again.
    Which path did you take? I took the cosmic one which halfs the Grandmaster's infuriated timer
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48
    lol...among us in MCOC huh? A game within a game

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    around 600-700 on first try, I figured out that quake is a decent option when she took off like 20% lol
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm on 6.4.3 so I'll come back when I finish off the grandmaster lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Thats actually really cool.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I just beat the GM first time 2-3 weeks ago, cost me like 1800 units. I too sucked really bad at it. Takes a while to get in the flow of memorizing the colors and what you want your hands to do lol.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Time to go question all of my alliance mates...
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Wow thank you all for all your replys on units used!
    Im at 700 units right now.

Will try Colossus and Cap IW for Grandmaster and going with Clair and Sym Supreme to clear the fury /tenacity path with.
    Or is there a better path to go?
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Ok I can answer this now. I'm not proud of it but it took me like 1200 units to beat the grandmaster. Not my finest hour, but I do not regret buckling down. The rewards are absolutely amazing
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    First time 480 units. A few days ago only 80
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I just did yesterday... spent 300 units. 3 team revives with doom, prof x, aegon, colossus, and mags. All on the boss. First time so it was good for me
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Wow thank you all for all your replys on units used!
    Im at 700 units right now.

Will try Colossus and Cap IW for Grandmaster and going with Clair and Sym Supreme to clear the fury /tenacity path with.
    Or is there a better path to go?

I did the tenacity path itemless, so it's probably your best bet. Or you could take the lifecycle path, but the block damage was too much for me
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    edited January 2023
    Just finished GM and became thronebreaker. It too like 50 revives, not proud of, but...
    The thing that killed me...MAINLY SP1 initial attack which is extremely hard to dodge.
    The puzzle thing afterwards is easy. the challenges are ok.
    Parry was also vey difficult.
    I found it almost impossible to dodge the first SP1 beam and baiting it was hard too. Watched plenty of YouTube guides beforehand where it looked so easy and tried different methods, and watching the enemy movement closely, but still get nailed by the beam.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 427 ★★
    YodaKaj said:

Just finished GM and became thronebreaker. It too like 50 revives, not proud of, but...
    The thing that killed me...MAINLY SP1 initial attack which is extremely hard to dodge.
    The puzzle thing afterwards is easy. the challenges are ok.
    Parry was also vey difficult.
    I found it almost impossible to dodge the first SP1 beam and baiting it was hard too. Watched plenty of YouTube guides beforehand where it looked so easy and tried different methods, and watching the enemy movement closely, but still get nailed by the beam.

What cell in your brain made you think it would be a good idea to revive a post from February 2021?
This discussion has been closed.