**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PHC Shard trade in

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello fellow summoners,

I have been playing for about 8 months, so I am not sure if there has been a thing like this before or not, so bare with me.

Does anyone else feel like we should be able to trade PHC shards for something useful once you hit Cav? I mean don't get me wrong, the iso and gold is always nice, but it honestly takes more time to open these than it's worth. I currently have 1.2 million PHC shards, and I just don't want to spend the 3 hours it will take to open them, plus constantly hitting "ignore" on the offers that will pop up after every single set of 10 that I pop.

A few ideas.....

1.) Trade in 100,000 PHC shards for 5000 4* shards (max of 2)
2.) Trade in 400,000 PHC shards for 2500 5* shards (max of 2)
3.) Trade in 1 Million PHC shards for a 5 star basic crystal (max of 2)

This is something they can run as a "special" a couple times of year and it would be a huge help to the players I think.

What are your thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I feel like most people would probably rather just open the phcs for iso
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    That's overpricing the value of those 4 star and 5 star crystals.We have something similar I believe in the black iso market but someway to directly turn PHC shars into iso would be nice but not needed. I suggest buffing the arena milestones themselves to give 4 star shards or something for cavs.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

That's overpricing the value of those 4 star and 5 star crystals.We have something similar I believe in the black iso market but someway to directly turn PHC shars into iso would be nice but not needed. I suggest buffing the arena milestones themselves to give 4 star shards or something for cavs.

I thought about that first, but the arena system is based on days your account has been active, you they would have to rework the whole thing.

And the over pricing is because that is generally how Kabam does things. Just look at the black iso 6* shard trade in.... 20,000 5* shards for 1500 6* shards.... that is crazy.

I don't know, I just feel so much time is already needed to play this game and wasting hours opening crystals sucks a lot of fun out of it. They have done great things like the t4cc frag trade in etc....

And the black iso market does have trade in for PHC.... and I do those weekly, but I also gain more PHC shards from the arena and EQ that I spend weekly, so my net shards go up each week.... haha
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Lmfao, have you lost your damn mind!!! You are overpricing 4* crystals shards too much, and 5* shards are too easy to come by now — 1 million!! NO THANK YOU
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    500 phcs for a five star?

I’d rather just open them for iso and sig levels
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    100k PHC shards will net you more 4* than those shards, that's an insane trade-in. Same way that 400k PHC shards will likely net you more 5* shards from all the 4*dupes.

At least in the Black Iso store, the 10k 5* shards for 750 6* makes a little sense, as 10k 5* shards will at absolute maximum give you 550 6* shards