**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connectivity Significantly Poorer Lately

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Before this gets memory-holed to the Bugs section (or removed outright), what is going on with the high frequency of disconnects lately?

In reverse order, this a recurring pattern...

It’s nice that the CRS is letting me restart the fight without penalty, but I’m likely to need that later in the quest if there’s another DC.

I’ve got more than a few ally mates and friends experiencing similar issues (which would suggest it isn’t every single one of our phones, routers, etc.).

Is there some kind of patch in the works? Is this what we can expect when the Beta is running alongside the main game? Is this simply steady state for now?

It’s a game—I understand. We aren’t curing cancer here. But more stability would be appreciated.

Dr. Zola
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah lots of disconnects from me, but beta has been smooth.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Time for another server reboot Kabam.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Thought it was just me, since I hadn't seen any posts about this. Been pretty bad for days now.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    There have been a lot more disconnects and crashes lately. Crash happens as soon as you hit the fight button. This occurs everywhere; story mode, AQ, war. Other times, you'll hit fight and you'll get the wifi symbol for ages until it finally disconnects you.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Just come here now because I’ve been disconnected.
This discussion has been closed.