**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPhoneX or Pixel 2XL

I am looking to buy a new phone to replace my iPhone 6s and I'm stuck between Iphone X and Google Pixel 2XL.
I would get the iPhone but that notch and the bottom gesture bar scare me, I'm afraid they will cause problems.
So what do you guys think the better option is?

Comments

• ReinaReina Posts: 275
    You should try getting an iPhone 7 or 8, it has been proved that the iPhone X ‘s new functions don’t work at all and is basically just a cashgrabber
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Either Iphone should be fine with the game. I unistalled the game in my android tablet coz it's useless.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    on the pixel i've experienced several issues where I swipe forward and it brings up the systems main button only for me to attempt to press block there after and my google assistant comes up. Also, there have been a few small issues with the phone flipping upside down despite me not moving the phone. Other than that, no complaints with loading or overall speed and performance.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Romyjart wrote: »
    You should try getting an iPhone 7 or 8, it has been proved that the iPhone X ‘s new functions don’t work at all and is basically just a cashgrabber

What does this even mean?
    If you're due for an update, and you can afford it, get the X

If you want to spend less get the 8 plus

There is no room for Android in this game. It's 100x slower and you will never be able to truly compete.
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    If you're due for an update, and you can afford it, get the X

If you want to spend less get the 8 plus

There is no room for Android in this game. It's 100x slower and you will never be able to truly compete.

I have iPhone 6s now, so yeah an update is due. Also the difference is that huge between iOS and Android?
    Let's put it this way...

I can state with certainty that there are 0 time attack legend titles given to Android only players.

I have used both. My daily driver right now is the Essential PH-1, and I have had almost every flagship Android device in 2017 at one time or another (I test devices for my company). I've played this game on all of them.

I have also used iPhones from 6S-7 (both regular and plus models).

The difference is astounding. The actual game play is "fine" on most devices (some extra graphics on iOS), but the loading time between fights is ridiculous on any Android phone. I've seen iOS devices take as long as 3-4 seconds, and the BEST Androids are at least double if not triple this.

If you're not looking for a Legend Tag, and you don't mind your arena grind taking about 15-30 mins longer per 100 ish fights, Android is fine. Otherwise, stay on iOS
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Let's put it this way...

I can state with certainty that there are 0 time attack legend titles given to Android only players.

I have used both. My daily driver right now is the Essential PH-1, and I have had almost every flagship Android device in 2017 at one time or another (I test devices for my company). I've played this game on all of them.

I have also used iPhones from 6S-7 (both regular and plus models).

The difference is astounding. The actual game play is "fine" on most devices (some extra graphics on iOS), but the loading time between fights is ridiculous on any Android phone. I've seen iOS devices take as long as 3-4 seconds, and the BEST Androids are at least double if not triple this.

If you're not looking for a Legend Tag, and you don't mind your arena grind taking about 15-30 mins longer per 100 ish fights, Android is fine. Otherwise, stay on iOS

This is really helpful, thanks a lot. I play MCOC a lot, so clearly iPhone is the only option. I hope the X will not be a flop
  • I hope you come to die
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    I would strongly suggest that you get the iPhone 8 plus. It has the same processor and ram as the X, much more comfortable to use and 200 bucks cheaper.