Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

DEW IT ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

DEW IT ? 44 votes

Yes
95%
Haji_SaabEpistriatusrishisaibuffajrKDoggg2017AdvCap366MysterioVoltolosRookiieRockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaEinfachSoProximaMidnight_8EdwxnSarvanga1_BonzodavidIcy000Omedenn 42 votes
No
4%
Light7Captain_Montica 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, trust me, he could do wonders!
    I was lucky enough to have a mutant gem.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Dew it
    AAR really helps in the long run just hope you don't dupe him in your next crystal...
    It tends to happen alot
  • Options

Dew it
    AAR really helps in the long run just hope you don't dupe him in your next crystal...
    It tends to happen alot

I got him from 1st romance crystal, highly unlikely i will dupe him from that crystal only cuz if i do that would be disastrous. Generics are not common.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 ★★★
    If you can rank him up to at least R4 and take his sig level to about 110 (33% sig skill ability) then yes
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Yes

If you can rank him up to at least R4 and take his sig level to about 110 (33% sig skill ability) then yes

112 is the ideal sig level as it provides 100% aar with 3 neurotoxins
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I have 70 mutant sigs and can feed generics after that
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Rohit_316 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I have 70 mutant sigs and can feed generics after that
    No need to put generics. Just toss all the class ones into him. I have AA at sig 30. There are many more champs who need generics more than AA.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yes
    YES!! Your MCOC life will never be the same anymore!
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, dew it.
  • Options
    Thanks guys ..i did it and brought him upto sig 76 .
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Rohit_316 said:

Thanks guys ..i did it and brought him upto sig 76 .

Way more than i could put in him. I only managed 47 cuz me poor :'(

But good choice
    I collected lot of 5 star signature crystals during mutant island event and that's helping now 😆
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    Yes
    I would actually prefer not having sigs on him. When you could have 3 neuro's on him, you could obviously get another easily. Just my opinion though. So stopped dumping on my AA now.