**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8 + hours?! Screw you Kabam!

Not even a "We're aware... blah, blah, blah..."

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They gave that about 45 minutes ago lol
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Seriously...
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    The game is back up...move on.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Scuebydue wrote: »

You must be an iOS user. It's really easy to say things like "move on", but 8 hours can make-or-break an arena grind.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It was just mentioned in another Thread that they just got the game back up and haven't discussed it yet, but as soon as they do, they will let us know.
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Scuebydue wrote: »

You must be an iOS user. It's really easy to say things like "move on", but 8 hours can make-or-break an arena grind.

Nope, android. And I meant move on as in move on...back to the arena, like I have. Didn't mean Move on like "get over it"
  • i want 4 star awakeing crystal
  • RealmlordRealmlord Posts: 4
    Because of this 8hrs glitch,
    1. Two of my L2 alliances revives expired, which i cannot used it on AW.
    2. Five of my duel credits are wasted because i could not login to do my first round of duel.
    3. My voodoo arena score is GREATLY affected.

How is Kabam going to compensate !?

I would demand Kabam to return all the items wasted and a 4* Dr voodoo!
    Nothing less are acceptable. period!
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Realmlord wrote: »
    Because of this 8hrs glitch,
    1. Two of my L2 alliances revives expired, which i cannot used it on AW.
    2. Five of my duel credits are wasted because i could not login to do my first round of duel.
    3. My voodoo arena score is GREATLY affected.

How is Kabam going to compensate !?

I would demand Kabam to return all the items wasted and a 4* Dr voodoo!
    Nothing less are acceptable. period!

I wasted boosts in war and arena to have everything expire. Great joy in earning stuff or wasting units to have it made useless.

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @Realmlord well you're gonna get less. There's no precedent for them providing a 4* champ for any reason, much less a brief (in the larger sense) outage.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    @Realmlord well you're gonna get less. There's no precedent for them providing a 4* champ for any reason, much less a brief (in the larger sense) outage.

Ha! Why did this post get flagged?? This is the most reasonable response I've seen on this thread.

People asking for specific 4* champs or a 4* crystal or a 4* awakening gem are completely off their rocker. It would be appropriate for arena refreshes and energy refills, but I bet they're just going to run a third arena.