**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run February 2021

Hi guys, wich time do you have this month in quest Legend run?

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    What do you have?
  • DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    I have 3:07. Game crashed like 4 times.

Could I still get it? What are your guys’ times?
  • Kolik10Kolik10 Posts: 7
    My time was 3:08. I have the same problem. The game 3 times falls down. I don’t know, if we will get the title. :neutral:
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Is a legends run still heroic and master?? I've heard its pointless going for one on android but was debating trying sometime anyway!
    I hope, that It’s still the same, fastest times to 100% Heroic amd Master. But soon in 2021 rules will be change. It will be the fastest 100% Uncoll and Cavalier.
    You it’s still heroic and master from what I heard. If there are others going for this, please post your times. It’d be good to understand if everyone’s in the same boat or there are a lot of sub 3 minute times.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    1.huers and 10 day. And stil one going. Sorry for the joke
  • So, how much time do you think someone needs to take the title ?
    Whats your prediction?
    When they will announce the results?
  • Do you think 3 hours and 15 min is the limit?
    They published last month's results on February 5. Every month, Kabam announces the TOP 100 in the Hall of Legends room. It's hard to say if there's a limit or if it's different every month. If you get the title of Legend, they will send you an e-mail directly to the game. What was your time?
  • Thank you for your answer.
    My time was 3 hours and 14 minutes.
    I dont believe i will get the title but i hope to see it at my inbox :)
    Good luck. I hope as you. :)
  • Whats your time ?
    Did your phone crashed during run?
    Mine crashed 4 or 5 times. ( iphone xs max)
  • Sorry, Now i saw your first commend.
    Crash is a major issue.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cutoff is normally around 3:00-3:05
    @Lvernon15
    Even in the last couple of months? Games been more unstable in the past few months with more crashes/slowness than usual. I have a iPhone 11 Pro and still had 4 crashes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15
    Even in the last couple of months? Games been more unstable in the past few months with more crashes/slowness than usual. I have a iPhone 11 Pro and still had 4 crashes.

I don’t know exactly, but I’d imagine so many people go for them that 100 people who did push for it didn’t experience crashing
  • RDD_G1RDD_G1 Posts: 10
    I also did the legends run and I had the same problem. Mine crashes 4 times as well and I have and iPhone 12.
    @RDD_G1 what was your time?

3:08
    I ran a 3:04 this month. Had a 2 minute crash sadly.
    3:15 did get a legend title last month
  • Jas_me08Jas_me08 Posts: 5
    What day is the cutoff for monthly legends run?
    It is 14 day from when the new event quest start so it had to be done by February 16th or 17th
    February 17th was cut off.
  • Jas_me08Jas_me08 Posts: 5
    Aww..missed it. Thanks guys.
    @Angryneeson52
    3:15 got the legends title last month? Is that a one off or has it been like that in the last few months?

@Angryneeson52
    3:15 got the legends title last month? Is that a one off or has it been like that in the last few months?

I think that was a one off deal. There’s been lag and crash issues in Jan / feb so that’s definitely causing slower times to get it.