Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Aq focused map 5 alliance looking for 10 members

Hi guys we do map 5 all bgs with epic mods when we have 30 players with us..alliance prestige is over 10k.
We have players from mostly Europe and USA..but timezone is not an issue at all
Potentially can also do 1 BG map 6 depending on new recruits.we have some members who are willing to do map 6 and are experienced in it
We have been together for really long time and that's why even in time like this when the alliance is rebuilding team members have stuck together
We don't do Aw right now..but can do 1 BG if we have 10 guys
Alliance prestige may seem lower thn 10k on the screenshot but it's because we got some alt accounts in there..which will be out when we find solid replacements
If you are a group looking for a new home and have any other questions please get in touch on line Id - Quangreenz

Comments

• Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    What about war?
    We should be interested if war target is p2 or above.
  • Options
    AniketgageAniketgage Posts: 83
    I am sorry simolaz most members don't wanna do war here..and even if we get some to do it I don't think we can reach P2 with just 2 bgs..best of luck with your search man..
  • Options
    Still looking for right people..
  • Options
    Please message line id : Quangreenz
    Even if you are group of less thn 10 we can work something out..
  • Options
    Sensei22Sensei22 Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    I'm from John Wick's Assassins [Wick•] and we have 9 people that can run a map 5 on our own. Happy to have you guys join us. We have a bunch of feeder accounts at the moment for the gifting event, but will remove them once we hit the goal. Also, we do theme wars (spiders, X-men, etc...) just for fun.
    Cheers,
    Sensei
  • Options
    @Sensei22 can you message me on line id Quangreenz and we can take this further
  • Options
    Anyone interested..even if you are less thn 10 please message and we can work something out..
    Line id : Quangreenz