**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

£9.99 deal that some fools bought (40 units a day)

2»

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    To correct one thing above: if all of the unit deals default to midnight as the rollover time, then I understand that part of your comment. I don't know if that's true, but apologies if that's the way it is.
  • Options
    panos92panos92 Posts: 4
    Thats the way it is apology accepted.Sleep and work restricted my chances to open the game before it stops logging.All i asked was how i can communicate with kabam so that i can take an official response and the response i got is that it is sky high stupidity of mine....
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Lol, well that wasn't my comment. Hopefully you are able to enter the game now :)
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    panos92 wrote: »
    Is it sky high stupidity level that i want an official response by support rather than the personal opinion of darkestdestroyer?

To send a ticket you will need to log into the game, don't hit forum but hit tech support, on that page you need to find where it says, "this has not resolved my problem"
    From there you can fill out and send a ticket.
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    panos92 wrote: »
    i am one of those ''fools'' too how do i send a ticket to kabam?Cant seem to find it anywhere on these forums

Sorry quoted your wrong comment before.
  • Options
    Well gmt timezone we had no issues as the game went down when I was sleeping after I'd claimed my daily units, wonder what the compensation pack will be like though for the down time
  • Options
    Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    If anyone have the problem just share your login with iPhone user, someone in your alliance that u trust, and that's it
  • Options
    While I agree that some of the issues w gameplay just plain suck...and then there are instances like this where servers go down...but it's almost sad how some people (by some I mean most) act here on these forums.

Forget the fact of pure lack of common sense w regards to having TWENTY FOUR hrs to claim said units....to start tossing around words like "theft" over a mere 40 units? Seriously....?

Frustrating yes....but the claiming of 40 units being postponed for a few hrs shouldn't be worthy of a rant on the forums....
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    While I agree that some of the issues w gameplay just plain suck...and then there are instances like this where servers go down...but it's almost sad how some people (by some I mean most) act here on these forums.

Forget the fact of pure lack of common sense w regards to having TWENTY FOUR hrs to claim said units....to start tossing around words like "theft" over a mere 40 units? Seriously....?

Frustrating yes....but the claiming of 40 units being postponed for a few hrs shouldn't be worthy of a rant on the forums....

Some people have busy lives and can't sit around on their phone or tablet all day, waiting for servers to come back up. Time zones can make it difficult for people in certain areas to log on at the right times to claim these things, so they may have very few chances to login and claim their items. I personally have no issues simply logging on later, and that's true for most, but these server errors cannot happen right after a daily login deal. It just screws people over. Not the majority necessarily, but a minority get cheated out of 40 units, and this is only the first day. Yeah, it's only 40, but if I were to buy, I don't know, a $5 book, then the dude I was buying it from ripped out a page before giving it to me, I'd be kinda frustrated. Yeah, I could probably figure out what happened, but it shouldn't have gotten ripped out, especially after someone bought it.
  • Options

Some people have busy lives and can't sit around on their phone or tablet all day, waiting for servers to come back up. Time zones can make it difficult for people in certain areas to log on at the right times to claim these things, so they may have very few chances to login and claim their items. I personally have no issues simply logging on later, and that's true for most, but these server errors cannot happen right after a daily login deal. It just screws people over. Not the majority necessarily, but a minority get cheated out of 40 units, and this is only the first day. Yeah, it's only 40, but if I were to buy, I don't know, a $5 book, then the dude I was buying it from ripped out a page before giving it to me, I'd be kinda frustrated. Yeah, I could probably figure out what happened, but it shouldn't have gotten ripped out, especially after someone bought it.

I understand the frustration but seeing as how there was still plenty of time for said units to be claimed, coming here to the forums to vent is just silly imo.

Aaaand playing devils advocate here....if by chance there are those people that can only log on "x" amount of time every 24 hrs (lets say a couple hrs for sake of argument)....then again imo....those people should maybe refrain from buying daily log in offers;)

Btw that was a very weird analogy but I saw where you where you were going w it lol...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I bought it and I was back on in time to claim mine.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I understand the frustration but seeing as how there was still plenty of time for said units to be claimed, coming here to the forums to vent is just silly imo.

Aaaand playing devils advocate here....if by chance there are those people that can only log on "x" amount of time every 24 hrs (lets say a couple hrs for sake of argument)....then again imo....those people should maybe refrain from buying daily log in offers;)

Btw that was a very weird analogy but I saw where you where you were going w it lol...

I'm tired. Analogies are hard.

If someone knows they can log on to the game for "x" amount of time daily, then why shouldn't they buy it? They know they have time, just not too much of it, so they want to get some resources without having to play, so it actually makes more sense for them to buy things like this. I'm saying that the "x" amount of time may have been taken away by this server error, so they spent that time voicing concern on the forums. Kabam can't let things like this happen the day after a daily login offer.
  • Options
    I bought it and I was back on in time to claim mine.

Yes, but not everyone did.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why complain about 40 units? You'll still get more units than if you bought the usual $10 deal
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Why complain about 40 units? You'll still get more units than if you bought the usual $10 deal

Again, we paid for it, as was stated right here:
    Even if it was only 1 unit, a deal is a deal....it's Kabam responsibility to deliver on the agreement whatever that may be
    Kabam needs to follow through on their offers. These mistakes can't happen at times like this.
  • Options
    187187 Posts: 51
    You all buy that "deal" and yet you complain about the ongoing bugs?!? You guys are the reason, that there is no urgent need for Kabam to provide high quality, fully tested work to their community. As they can rely that you idiots still keep buying all these "deals", no matter how much Kabam messes up with the game and every single "update" or new content.

You're getting the product you're asking for. Keep whining, complaining and - of course - buying, fools.
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141

so u buy a special offer just to buy the special offer u dont care if u get the full advantage of it ? We can buy all the
    time 275 units for 10$ but most people dont they most probably buy the odin packs or...Wait and buy a special offer of 1370 units, if i wanted simple to buy units id go and buy with 5$ peters wallet but i don't, i wait for something that i Like to come up...Then i dont have alot of free time i get the card cause i know for certain i can log in to the game at a certain time of the day(when the kids are sleeping and the Wife takes a bath) thats about 30 mins a day...But in my timezone that time The game was down for android users...If i knew that there is going to be a scheduled maintenance i would have already logged in earlier and grab it..What i do with my money is my concern i dont have much and i chose to spent 10$ of those to the game No one can tell me how to spend my time and money i buy something that promises 100% to deliver every day for the next 30 days 24/7 But when i log in the game says unkwown issue...I buy the deal and i complain Cause there was no bug the last 2 days while those special offers came up the game was so smooth and faster on loading that seemed the right thing to do I spent like 0$ from 12.0 announcement up until 2 days ago with the unit offer....Now that this login issue happened i will do like 6 more months to buy something...But when i do i want to have access to it
  • Options
    edited June 2017

so u buy a special offer just to buy the special offer u dont care if u get the full advantage of it ? We can buy all the
    time 275 units for 10$ but most people dont they most probably buy the odin packs or...Wait and buy a special offer of 1370 units, if i wanted simple to buy units id go and buy with 5$ peters wallet but i don't, i wait for something that i Like to come up...Then i dont have alot of free time i get the card cause i know for certain i can log in to the game at a certain time of the day(when the kids are sleeping and the Wife takes a bath) thats about 30 mins a day...But in my timezone that time The game was down for android users...If i knew that there is going to be a scheduled maintenance i would have already logged in earlier and grab it..What i do with my money is my concern i dont have much and i chose to spent 10$ of those to the game No one can tell me how to spend my time and money i buy something that promises 100% to deliver every day for the next 30 days 24/7 But when i log in the game says unkwown issue...I buy the deal and i complain Cause there was no bug the last 2 days while those special offers came up the game was so smooth and faster on loading that seemed the right thing to do I spent like 0$ from 12.0 announcement up until 2 days ago with the unit offer....Now that this login issue happened i will do like 6 more months to buy something...But when i do i want to have access to it

Exactly. "You didn't receive what you bought? Then buy this instead!" That's stupid. People bought something expecting that something and it's possible that they won't get it because of this server error by Kabam.
  • Options
    Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    There is still time, or was still time.
    If a contract is entered into and one party puts stipulations for the contract to be met and alters the means to meet that stipulation then they are breaking the contract. I.e. Kabam sells unit daily cards that require log in to get. However even if you got 5 mins to log in before it reset you "had time" so your stuck. Providing ample time is a whole other situation.
    But you get hours after to claim. Anyone who has bought a card before knows you can collect it 5,10 or even 15 hours past its time it pops up to claim.
  • Options
    BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    edited June 2017
    I suppose I'm just blessed with being a passive person. Regardless of the scenario I wouldn't let my world turn upside down over a mere 40 units

Way more important things to express my displeasure with....like the crummy 1 hr timers we still have in AQ
  • Options
    I suppose I'm just blessed with being a passive person. Regardless of the scenario I wouldn't let my world turn upside down over a mere 40 units

Way more important things to express my displeasure with....like the crummy 1 hr timers we still have in AQ

Your mad about that?
  • Options
    I understand that you might not get the full value that you paid for but I agree with @Blackhawkbill
    There's a lot more issues to be upset about than 40 units. You can't ask for compensation while there is still time to claim the units
  • Options

Your mad about that?

Mad? Not at all....doesn't effect me one bit. Displeased with it a bit due to it having a small effect on my alliances Euro members but nothing more...

Tbh I meant to have a "lol" at the end to be humerous....I failed
  • Options
    There is still time, or was still time.
    If a contract is entered into and one party puts stipulations for the contract to be met and alters the means to meet that stipulation then they are breaking the contract. I.e. Kabam sells unit daily cards that require log in to get. However even if you got 5 mins to log in before it reset you "had time" so your stuck. Providing ample time is a whole other situation.
    But you get hours after to claim. Anyone who has bought a card before knows you can collect it 5,10 or even 15 hours past its time it pops up to claim.

If some people have a certain time of day that they have available, and the time of day that's available is when the servers are screwed up, then they won't b able to claim the rewards.
  • Options

Your mad about that?

Ugh! I said your instead of you're! Stupid edit timer thing!
  • Options
    I understand that you might not get the full value that you paid for but I agree with @Blackhawkbill
    There's a lot more issues to be upset about than 40 units. You can't ask for compensation while there is still time to claim the units

No one said compensation, Kabam just can't let servers down right after offering a daily deal. They need to get things up and running a lot faster than they did.
  • Options
    I was meaning compensation by receiving the units you might have missed out on. Sorry for any confusion