**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury going straight to second life

Please fix NF bug, it's been a while now

Comments

• Options
    Mattzki72Mattzki72 Posts: 20
    This happened to me in today's AQ, map 5. Fury starts in second life. I'm on Android using a Samsung m31 model. It's almost like kabam doesn't want to fix this bug so more units will be spent. My in game name is Mattzk72.
  • Options
    ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    Came on forums seeing if anyone else recently brought this up. I remember seeing people having an issue with this bug but I wasn't having it so I wasn't concerned at the time but I'm having it now today for the first time. Pretty annoying. Please fix.
  • Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Ya ive been hearing forever about this bug, but yesterday in map 6 was the first time it affected me. Now is affecting me everywhere, like act 7 and even duels. Quest was really odd. Immediately into 2nd life 1st fight. Was so confused I messed up and died. When I revived it gave me 1st life back.
  • Options
    Ashit639Ashit639 Posts: 5
    Guys this happened to me too and i am still at conqueror and i have a 4* nick fury at sig. 71 and i have suffered so much due to this bug which costed me units for completing the quest
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    YES please just experienced the Nick Fury bug for the first time..... Just join war first fight with Fury, he went straight to second life...Now that I have only 25% health you just screwed my team....please fix this!
  • Options
    Ashit639Ashit639 Posts: 5
    Guys i was successful in recording this issue
  • Options
    It happened to me for the past few weeks and today I deleted the game from my phone, reinstalled it and it fixed the bug. Try it and see if it works for you guys
  • Options
    mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    Happened to me frequently in Cavalier Monthly Quest....
  • Options
    Hey there, we are currently looking into this issue and have a thread going for it here. If possible, could you please share the information requested in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.