**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI being defensive.

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So I just got to Act 7 and the AI has been really defensive especially in 7.1.3. I degeneration and lose most of my health because the AI stands in the corner holding block. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No. Sometimes it happens. I think AI has improved to do these kind of things.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    I run across that when I fight champs like Mordo, but did not notice that in Act 7. Seemed fairly aggressive to me. But this game can be strange and react differently.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    That is why you need a clairvoyant
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited February 2021

I run across that when I fight champs like Mordo, but did not notice that in Act 7. Seemed fairly aggressive to me. But this game can be strange and react differently.

Mordo tends to be defensive when power gaining and aggressive when he isn't. If you bait heavy and break his power gain by hitting him, he will usually throw special straight away.

Hyperion, is one that I find has dual personalities, in one fight he will spam sp1s like they'll never run out and the next fight he will hold onto power until the second he hits an SP3.

But like you, I've not found 7.1 to be defensive and I've fully explored it.