**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's my luck in all cavs

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    gAmE bReAkInG
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I stopped buying Cavs. I never pull anything worth the Money. I see everyone get great pulls but me. Very frustrating. I do not need more 3 stars or 4 star champs. Save the units for beating more content.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah, it sucks looks like they removed all the lucks or percentage from the Cavalier,
    It is acting as Grandmadter crystal...it is so disappointing
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    I got 5* domino twice,mojo,hulk, angela
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You pulled doc oc at least. He’s good.
  • But it's troll beside the cgr
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    I'm uncollected and I opened 10 grandmaster crystal and I got all 3* . Now what are you thinking about me?
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203

Light7 said:

I'm uncollected and I opened 10 grandmaster crystal and I got all 3* . Now what are you thinking about me?

Um... I dont think I've ever pulled a 4* from a grandmaster they have trash drop rates. Also the iso u got is decent ngl. I wouldn't recommend buying any crystals unless they r cavs, and even then I wouldn't recommend it.

Light7 said:

Um... I dont think I've ever pulled a 4* from a grandmaster they have trash drop rates. Also the iso u got is decent ngl. I wouldn't recommend buying any crystals unless they r cavs, and even then I wouldn't recommend it.
    That's why I'm preparing for cavalier