**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thinking of doing my first LOL run.

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking that i might go for my first initial run on LOL soon
and I've selected a team which I'll use.
She-Hulk with Mr. Fantastic synergy
Guillotine 2099
Torch for Magik
and Magneto for all the Metal opponents

Do I need to change anything?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★

why not ghost

Yeah i can take her. In place of who? Guillotine 2099?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    GHOST GO BRRR

Wasiq_75 said:

why not ghost

Dont replace g2099 I would use g2099 ghost wasp torch mags
    I find She-Hulk with Mr. Fantastic Synergy pretty damn good in LOL. I fought couple of fights and finished them with only 150/160 hits. with power sting damage dealing almost 100k damage every time they throw special attack
  • I just use LoL as a punchbag. Your team is fine just grind through it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Wasiq_75 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

why not ghost

I find She-Hulk with Mr. Fantastic Synergy pretty damn good in LOL. I fought couple of fights and finished them with only 150/160 hits. with power sting damage dealing almost 100k damage every time they throw special attack
    My R5 Ghost finishes LoL fights in 20 hits. I can't imagine what your 6* would do. That being said... Tech champs are extremely iffy against Maestro so She-Hulk definitely wouldn't be a bad call.
  • Dark_NinjasDark_Ninjas Posts: 14
    I have a rank 5 prof x and i would say that he can clear out most of the fights in LOL and i have done some fights with him and he seems really good too, but for some fights i had to the white mags pre-fight and
  • Dark_NinjasDark_Ninjas Posts: 14
    I would say mags can probably clear all of LOL by himself so i would say that bring champs that can counter special champs like agent venom, electro and etc

I have a rank 5 prof x and i would say that he can clear out most of the fights in LOL and i have done some fights with him and he seems really good too, but for some fights i had to the white mags pre-fight and

Yeah Prof X can solo almost all the fights in LOL. Even i solo red hulk with 5/65 Prof X with only 111 hits. which is the lowest amount of hits. which is my personal record. 2nd best being She-Hulk with 153 hits. The thing with Prof X is the fight will take a while to finish. Like the fight i completed with only 111 hits took almost 4 and a half minutes, where She-Hulk it took about 1 minutes and 50 seconds maybe
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Wasiq_75 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

why not ghost

My R5 Ghost finishes LoL fights in 20 hits. I can't imagine what your 6* would do. That being said... Tech champs are extremely iffy against Maestro so She-Hulk definitely wouldn't be a bad call.
    Woah woah woah, typo. 120 hits. Ghost hits hard but not that hard. 😂