**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psycho-man’s special 1 crashing game [Merged Thread]

ns_94ns_94 Posts: 16
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve only fought him a few times, but this keeps happening. Every time I fight him with my first champion and PM does his special 1 my game crashes. However, once I return to the game, and use the same champion or any other champion to fight PM the game no longer crashes. No matter how many times he does his special 1.

(Btw thanks for fixing spider ham)
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Is anyone having trouble with the game crashing when you do your sp1 with Psycho-Man?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It crashed me 2/8 times and lags a bit.
    It just did it to me in the monthly quest when I was fighting Stealth Suit Spider Man.
  • ns_94ns_94 Posts: 16
    @TrashyPanda
    I did that the first few times I fought him (I would restart the game before fighting Psycho-Man and it would work). However, it stopped working for some reason and my game keeps crashing every time I attempt to fight him—more specifically every time he activates special 1.

I can relate with what you mentioned regarding “rock debris”.
    I never had any problems fighting Thing but a few months ago my game started crashing whenever he activated his special 1. Now it only happens occasionally. CGR also crashes my game Every once in a while when I use his special 2 or 3. Silver surfer crashes my game when I try to use his special 3.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Has happened to me a lot in legendary difficulty. Haven't tried him in cav and uc eq. Pretty annoying tbh but I just try and push him over to sp2 even though that's unblockable.
  • Yeah I need some help by fixing the special strike 1 of physho man please
    Thank you
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    Whenever I use Psycho-man’s Special 1, the game crashes
    Does it happen to anyone else?
  • Could those of you who have not done so please share the information requested in the forum bug report template? This information helps the team to be able to investigate reports and the requested device and system information is particularly necessary for investigating reports of performance issues.
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    How to complete? loose out on all the shards not because players not playing but game is preventing completion, not to even talk about exploration.

I have tried on Iphone6 series. it keeps crashing. Ally mate have also done so and tried cause they were using iphone7 series were ok, they help me try using their older 6 series to see if crashes and it did, once either AI or you use L1, it crashes.
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    edited February 2021
    Device and Version: iPad mini 2
    Operating System: iOS 12.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 30.0.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Side Quest, Arena
    Champions Affected: Psycho-man
    Active Boosts: None

Description of Issue: Anytime Psycho-man uses his Special 1 the game crashes after a couple seconds, the only way "around" this I've found is to pause the fight and quit as fast as possible to save damage done, but even then the game usually crashes during the loading screen
  • AmukAmuk Posts: 2
    Device and version: iphone6
    Operating system: 12.4
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi
    Game version installed: 30.0.0
    Game Mode: All areas of the game (i.e. arena, event quest)

This is getting ridiculous. I can't clear the cavalier and uncollected event quest nor do the new arena whenever I face psychoman because the game crashes and I lose the match. This is especially frustrating since psychoman's SP1 is the main way for me to evade him.
  • Icem987Icem987 Posts: 13
    n-Game Name: icem987
    Device and Model: IPhone 5s
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Event quest, side quest, and simply fighting against Psycho-Man in versus
    His Special 1 crashes the game every time.
    Graphics choppy and lagging also when running game after update 30.
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    Kabam, Cant do solo event, since lauching L1 special cannot be used as it crashes the game, how to do L2 or L3 special event when cant even do the 1st one Can't play higher difficulty, since they definantely have more than enough health to lauch a few sp1 in the fight and it just needs only 1 to crash the game and player loose health for game crash but Psycho is still at full health.
  • GaraguaGaragua Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    Me and some of my friends are having the same problem waisted to much energy on the quest and to crash with PM so painful and frustrating. Hope they can fix it soon

In-game name: juniorguti
    This is my secondary account

Description of Issue: Anytime Psycho-man uses his Special 1 the game crashes
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Doesn’t matter what game mode, if I’m against Phycho-man and he uses his SP1 then my game shuts down. This is stopping me from doing some of the content and I won’t get the time back.
    I’m on IPad Air iOS 12.5.1 and latest game update
  • We don't have any updates to share at this time but once we do, we'll let everyone know.
    This issue is continuing to persist and no comments from Kabam. This to me shows a lack of care and concern from the developers to their customers. It is sad.
  • Same here.
    99% of the time.
    Arena or Monthly Quest, sp1 = crash. The worst is that the fight don’t even get to be recovered and our champ is half dead. Please fix it.
  • VeronVeron Posts: 21

Description of Issue: As soon as Pscho man activates his special one the game crashes and I lose half health. Hugely frustrating as it stops completion and exploration of the valentines event that people have invested time and resources into. Will there be compensation for this instead of the usual useless platitudes?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Our team has logged this issue that seems to be affecting particular iOS devices. We're sorry that this is happening and will provide an update when we can! Meanwhile, if you have access to another iOS or Android device, we kindly suggest playing on another mobile device for the time being. We apologise again for the inconvenience.
    Thank you for the response. I do not have another device to play this on. Will just avoid playing as Psycho-Man or against him as able. Thank you again for responding.
  • Month EQ is almost over and there is no way I can finish legendary with the sp1 crashes. Am I just screwed on this?