**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

warmachine update or buff concept - fanmade

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    The text choice killing my eyes.
  • Options
    MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    Texas_11 said:

your pfp is killing my eyes also for the OP war machine is literal perfection and doesnt have to be updated. maybe update an old outdated champion like ghost, stark enhacned spider man, iron man infinity war or vulture

sincerely mr cabbage
  • Options
    damn this turned away from warmachine and became a funny conversation! i like it and sorry about text choice @Texas_11 i thought people liked jubilee and psychoman vfx 😂😂
  • Options
    Monke said:

MrCabbage said:

Texas_11 said:

your pfp is killing my eyes also for the OP war machine is literal perfection and doesnt have to be updated. maybe update an old outdated champion like ghost, stark enhacned spider man, iron man infinity war or vulture

sincerely mr cabbage
    Dont forget Warlock. Worst damage dealer in the game
    yeh tech class is just insanely OP! look at that og im! released first ,never updated or tune up or buffed but yet holds his own against any 1* or 2* opponents!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

damn this turned away from warmachine and became a funny conversation! i like it and sorry about text choice @Texas_11 i thought people liked jubilee and psychoman vfx 😂😂

Do you mind pasting it so I can read it. Thanks
  • Options
    MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    edited February 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Kalantak said:

Do you mind pasting it so I can read it. Thanks
    how lazy/spoilt are you? its not going to kill you to strain your eyes and read the text a bit more closely. what would kill you is making you read your own posts for a day straight

sincerely mr cabbage